Bajaj is a dominant company that has answers to your kitchen problems. The world-renowned Bajaj electrical was established in the year 1938. In the year 1960, it was renamed, Bajaj. Slowly and steadily, Bajaj provided electrical solutions.
Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 induction cooktop is the product of this majestic brand. The cooktop overpowers all of your cooking difficulties making it one of the best quality induction cooktops in India. Among its many features, there is a tact switch control. If you are using a regular stove, then you know the problem.
A tact-switch helps you implement the device effortlessly. Also, the eight pre-set menus render you versatile options. Now you don’t have to ponder before cooking any dish. These were some of the key features. Let’s dive deeper!
Key Features of Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 Induction Cooktop
- Eight pre-set cooking options like boiling, hotpot, deep fry, etc., are available.
- It has a LED display option that portrays all the features.
- You can cook Indian as well as western dishes using the options.
- The panel has a touch option with tact switches.
- The cooktop has a magnanimous heating space that spreads heat evenly.
- It has a 1900 Watts powerful induction coil.
- There is a safety lock that prevents any operation until you place a vessel.
- Adjustable timer and heating options are available.
- There is a power switch that signals the power consumed.
- 130V TO 260V AC is the operating voltage of the cooktop.
- Keep warm mode. Power Input : 220 - 240 V. Power: 1900 watts. Working Voltage Range-130V TO 260V AC. IGBT Used : 25A
Size and Space Requirement
The cooktop has a proper size that you can store anywhere. With a 43.41 cm length, 35.99 cm widths, and 20.8 cm breath, it is perfect. You can carry it comfortably since it weighs 3.72 kg.
Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 induction cooktop is not bound to specifics. Due to its low weight and measurement, it does not need much space. From small rooms to big ones, the appliance does not eat up much space.
Design of Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 Induction Cooktop
The Bajaj Majesty cooktop works on the principle of electromagnetic induction. As it has a large heating surface, so the heat spreads evenly and at a faster rate. So, you can quickly cook in larger utensils.
This cooktop also facilitates cooking in any vessel. However, stainless steel cookware like Pots and Manual Rice Cookers work best. Cast Iron Frying pans, Induction-bottom Hard Anodized Cookware, Oil Boiling Pots, and Grilling Iron Plates are other vessel variants that you might use. 12-20cm is the suitable dimensions of the utensils that you place on it. It is advised to use utensils that are induction-friendly. Flat-bottomed iron or magnetic stainless steel vessels heat up perfectly. You should choose such induction cookware that works on gas stoves too.
Its sturdy build enhances the Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 induction cooktop’s design. An additional ceramic coating on the panel attracts a sleek look. The overall design is amazing to work with.
Control Panel and Menus of the Cooktop
The tactile switched induction stove provides you a better grip. You can prepare any dish with touchable switch options.
With an easy push-type control panel, you get brilliant cooking menus. So, you can cook regular dishes with these eight pre-set cooking menus:
- Prepare stew and soups in beverages.
- Dreep fry, shallow fry, stir fry, or regular fry, you can o it all.
- You can also braise, boil, and hotpots.
These options will save you precious time and energy. The cooker comes with a digital display timer and temperature selection options. You can increase or decrease the temperature and timer as per your needs.
Its elegant design of 280 mm x 270 mm endorses a stylish touch to your kitchen. Also, the LED digital display screen provides hassle-free cooking.
Power Requirement of Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 Induction Cooktop
1900 watts is the maximum and 120 watts is the minimum power consumed by the Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 induction cooktop which is ideal in the best wattage range. Due to this high power, you can boil any hard vegetables. While the operating voltage ranges from 130V to 260V AC. Comparing to increasing LPG price, this induction cooktop can be a better solution than gas stoves. Your electricity bills will reduce that way.
You also get accessible applications with the power switches. The power switch in the display panel signals the power consumed by the cooktop. Moreover, the long cord of 2meter aids you while plugging the device.
Safety features of Bajaj Majesty ICX 7
Until you place a suitable vessel, the induction won’t start functioning. If you don’t place a vessel on the cooktop for a minute, it would stop functioning. This automatic lock system saves you and your family.
You will find a cooling fan at the bottom of the cooktop. This fan is powerful and very durable to cool down your cooktop for years.
Cooking Performance of ICX 7 Induction Cooktop
The Bajaj ICX 7 Induction cooktop has a powerful 1900 W induction coil. Since the cooking surface is enormous, the heat gets evenly distributed. No heat is lost, and hence you can batch cook efficiently. Thus, you can cook for a large number of people at a go.
Eight pre-set menus along with tactile switches provide you with default cooking options. You have to select them to cook regular dishes. So, the cooking time will lower. Overall, it would help if you chose to upgrade your busy schedule.
Ease of Using the Induction Cooktop
The Tact-switch control gives you options to customize the cooking time for different dishes. It has a stylish, easy-to-use touch panel. Thanks to the tact switch, you can tailor your cooking to your whims. Touch any cooking options, and voila, that’s it.
While cooking with this stove, it remains rigid and does not slip away because of its anti-skid legs. It is quite a useful feature of this cooktop.
As all the menus, options, and switches are visible, you can operate efficiently. If you are a new or a professional cook, the Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 induction cooktop will fit you. You can quickly cook Indian as well as foreign dishes due to the available cooking menus.
Cleaning and Maintenance Requirements
Cleaning is easy because the cooktop can be easily handled. A low weighing machine is always easy to maintain, so is this one. As it is eco-friendly and flame-free, no stains and marks remain. You can completely clean it effortlessly.
Benefits and Limitations of Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 Induction Cooktop
Pros of Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 Induction Cooktop
- Eight pre-set cooking menus provide a versatile cooking facility.
- The LED display option makes it user-friendly and renders a sleek design.
- Choosing or selecting the menu is an easier task through tact switches.
- You can cook for your entire family due to the considerable heating space.
- Boil tough veggies with the 1900W induction technology.
- The automatic safety lock averts thermal and electrical danger.
- Efficiently cook by selecting a timer and temperature as per the dish.
- Understand the power usage through the display of the power switch.
- Save your electricity bills as it operates between 120 Watts To 1900 watts.
- The cooktop has a long range of operating voltage, making it suitable to work even during voltage fluctuations.
Cons of Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 Induction Cooktop
- It is a little expensive.
- The warranty period is just one year.
Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 Induction Cooktop – The Bottom Line
We have discussed every vital detail in The Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 induction cooktop review. In comparison to the few cons, the pros are quite helpful.
Opt for this cooktop for regular cooking purposes. A bunch of options and features make it comfy to use. Such as the tactile switch and touch options.
Bajaj is the name for a customer-friendly brand. All the features point and direct you towards that. We recommend you read the entire article thoroughly and take the following steps.
|Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)||View On Amazon|
Alternative Induction Cooktops
- Prestige PIC 20.0 Induction Cooktop with Push Button
- Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 Induction Cooktop
- Pigeon By Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop
- Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 Induction Cooktop
- Prestige PIC 16.0+ 1900 Watt Induction Cooktop
Last update on 2023-01-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API