Are you conscious about your health but can’t resist mouth-watering crispy fries?
Has the doctor suggested you use less oil in food?
If so, then most of you will think that you will never get to have fried food every again. But that isn’t right as you can purchase an air fryer to make things easy.
Rather than using oil, the kitchen appliances utilize hot air to cook the food. So, you can eat your favorite crispy French fries and nuggets without any deep frying.
These benefits made use to research more about the best air fryers in India. After analyzing more than 500 products from 53 brands, we highly recommend American Micronic 1500 Watt Air Fryer for home use. It comes with a 30-minute timer and an 80° C to 200° C temperature control system. As this air fryer is built with the latest technology, it is easy to use.
Alternatively, you can also try Prestige PAF 6.0 1200-Watt Air Fryer. It is also a very good product that meets the Indian cooking needs.
Air fryers come in a capacity of 1 L to 6 L for home use. Commercial air fryers have a larger capacity and costlier. For a typical Indian family, an air fryer with a capacity from 3 L to 4 L works best.
To control the frying process, the best air fryer brands provide temperature and timer controls. You can choose a particular setting to ease the whole process.
Table Of Contents
- 5 Best Air Fryers in India
- Best Air Fryer Reviews in India
- How Does an Air Fryer Work?
- Buying Guide for Air Fryer
- How to Use an Air Fryer to its Full Efficiency
- Cleaning and Maintenance Tips for Air Fryers
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Air Fryers in India (2020)
|American Micronic Air Fryer||3.5 L||1500 Watts||Check On Amazon|
|Prestige PAF 6.0 Air Fryer||2 L||1200 Watts||Check On Amazon|
|Stok Air Fryer||2.6 L||1300 Watts||Check On Amazon|
|Inalsa Air Fryer||2.3 L||1200 Watts||Check On Amazon|
|Prestige PAF 4.0 Air Fryer||2.2 L||1400 Watts||Check On Amazon|
Best Air Fryer Reviews in India
1. American Micronic 3.5 L 1500 W Air Fryer
American Micronic is known for making great air fryers and this product is a prime example of it. This product comes with “TurboTunnel Fresh air technology” that improves the circulation of heat which helps to cook the dish.
This leads the cooking to be 38% faster. On top of that, this fryer can easily reach a temperature of 200℃ and you can even control the temperature according to the recipe.
A great thing about this air fryer from American Micronic is its energy efficiency. The company says that it is 27% more energy-efficient compared to the first generation models that were available in the market.
Along with low wattage, this product turns out to be a great kitchen appliance that you can use on a daily basis.
What foods can you cook in an air fryer? For this model, the answer is an endless number of dishes. Along with air frying, the model is great for baking as well as grilling. All of the dishes will be cooked accordingly with less amount of oil which makes it quite healthy.
This air fryer is also great for cooking Indian dishes such as samosas, pakodas or your favorite tikkis.
• TurboTunnel Freshair technology helps in cooking food faster.
• The basket has a non-stick layer to prevent foods from sticking to it.
• Energy consumption is of 1500 wattage.
• The capacity of the air fryer is 3.5L.
• Stay-cool handles so that you can hold the fryer easily.
• Versatile foods can be cooked in this air fryer.
• Dimension is 38 x 34 x 34 cm and it weighs 6.5 Kg.
• 2 years warranty along one year extended warranty.
What is best about This Air Fryer?
This model is great for anyone who loves fried food. With this, they can actually have healthier options or even try out new recipes. The capacity size of the model is perfect for a small family of 3 or 4. Considering all the advantages, this is the finest air fryer in India.
2. Prestige PAF 6.0 1200-Watt Air Fryer
When we are purchasing something for our house, it is important to see if the frying appliance is really worth it. Prestige has always been a brand that is able to know about the needs of their customers and their products speak about them.
In this air fryer, you get the temperature as well as timer controls in the form of knobs. You can rotate is very easily.
In addition, this product comes with a heating indicator that helps you to keep a check on the dish. Customers should always read the manual to get the most out of the fryer.
Unwanted smoke prevention with Smoke Vent
Prestige has cared to include a smoke vent in this air fryer which helps to absorb the unnecessary smoke and odor that is being produced. So, your whole kitchen wouldn’t smell like something that you have recently cooked.
This also allows you to cook different kinds of food in a single session. The smoke vent also prevents the device from getting greasy which helps in its cleaning.
Other Important Points to Note
Prestige wants you to use the product unapologetically and for that, they have given options such as baking, grilling, roasting etc. One can use this appliance to their heart’s desire. Prestige also provides a recipe book, so that it is easier for people to grab the concept of cooking with air fryers.
The basket of the product has been designed by keeping this versatility in their minds. The air fryer has been coated with a non-stick layer and the vents allow the hot air to reach the food. The design also allows you to take out the basket to move around the food for better cooking.
Because of all these advanced features and advantages, we highly recommend this model.
• Timer control up to 30 minutes.
• Easy to operate with the control knobs.
• Air Frying Capacity 2 L.
• There is a smoke vent to get rid of smoke as well as odour
• Power consumption is 1200 Watts.
• 1-year warranty is provided by the company.
WHAT IS BEST ABOUT THIS AIR FRYER?
We recommend this Prestige air fryer to anyone looking for a healthy alternative to grilling or frying foods in too much oil. The benefits of this product have already made it popular among people and you could be satisfied with buying this kitchen appliance from a renowned brand. If you are looking for the best air fryer for home, then this product can be a good choice.
3. Stok 2.6 Litre 1350 Watt Air Fryer
Proper Hot Air Circulation
Hot air is an important part of an air fryer, so while making a design; a company has to make sure that it is effective enough. It helps in even circulation of the air.
Stok has provided one such technology in this model and the bottom is designed in a way that the hot air reaches the food and cooks it evenly.
This provides a crispy exterior with a soft and cooked interior. The hot air is the sole reason that you won’t need to add too much oil when you are cooking with an air fryer.
Value for Money
Rather than only looking at the fancy features, it is better to check the features that will come in handy. This product from Stok comes with an adequate temperature range which will help you in cooking.
On top of that, the company also provides a recipe book and a metal grill to go with the product. The price that you pay for this appliance is quite less compared to other similar models.
You can also cook a number of dishes in this model and try out roasting, baking and grilling.
More Remarkable Features
The product comes with advanced air circulation technology that rapidly moves around the hot air to cook the food faster. As this air fryer from Stok comes with a weight of only 5.26 Kg, handling it wouldn’t be a problem.
Furthermore, its dimensions are only 330×345×345 mm. The Rated Power Consumption of this product is 1350 Watts. A 1-year warranty is provided by the company which is standard. Additionally, the air fryer available in 3 colors of red, white and black.
• Capacity is 2.6L.
• The temperature range is between 80 to 200℃.
• Maximum time of operation is 30 minutes and there is an indication bell for letting you know.
• The air fryer has a non-stick coated frying basket and a frying tray which is easy to clean.
• A metal grill is provided with this product along with a recipe book.
• When you cook with this appliance, the food comes out with 85% fewer calories compared to the usual fried foods.
WHAT IS BEST ABOUT THIS AIR FRYER?
This air fryer is perfect for a bachelor, a student or for anyone who is living alone and is tired of eating unhealthy junk food. Cooking with it is quite easy and many people have already seen its efficiency after purchasing the kitchen appliance.
4. Inalsa 2.3 L 1200W Best Air Fryer
Quick and Healthy Foods
This air fryer from Inalsa comes with Rapid Air Technology. The fans are potent enough to move around the hot air so that the dishes are cooked faster.
On top of that, as the hot air cooks from all sides of the dish, oil isn’t required anymore. The taste of the food is maintained and you are going to have food that isn’t heavy on calorie contents.
It is always better to have the right control when you are cooking. Using an air fryer is quite similar to using a convection oven as you do need to check on the dish from time to time.
There are two knobs in this model which help you to toggle the temperature as well as the time duration up to 30 minutes. This precision control lets you cook dishes that are crispy and taste great.
The kitchen appliance comes with a heat indicator in this model that tells you when your dish is cooking. Understanding the usage techniques of this model is quite easy, so it is quite great for someone who has just started to cook.
• Smart Rapid Air Technology for even cooking.
• Power Consumption is 1200 W.
• 85% less oil is required when you are cooking with this fryer.
• Just 2-3 minutes are required for the fryer to get heated.
• 30-minute timer control.
• Temperature control between 100-200℃.
• A quick-release button helps in disassembly of the basket for better cleaning.
• The fry basket has a non-stick coating.
• Several components are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
• Versatile dishes can be made using this product in the form of frying, baking, grilling and roasting.
• The dimension of the fryer is 287 x 237 x 278 mm and the weight it just 2.6 Kg.
• It comes with a 2-years warranty.
WHAT IS BEST ABOUT THIS AIR FRYER?
You can surely go and buy this product if you hope to have a better lifestyle that isn’t full of junk food. Also, it is perfect for people who live alone. As this is one of the highest-rated air fryers, you can surely get benefitted from it. Considering all of these advantages, it is one of the best air fryers in the Indian market.
5. Prestige PAF 4.0 2.2 L Air Fryer
Would you like to put your hand into space with hot air? Absolutely not!
This model from Prestige has a feature with which you can pull out the basket by simply pressing on a button. When you click the button, it stops circulating hot air and this prevents anyone from getting hurt.
Cook on your Will
You are not bound by anything when you are using this product. It has the ability to grill, roast, fry or even bake any food. All you need to do is gather some recipes and Prestige also provides a recipe book along with this model.
Check the temperature and timing requirements and set the fryer accordingly. Once you get a hang of it, you will love frying with this product. As you are looking for a good air fryer, make sure to check details about it.
• 1400 W power consumption.
• The frying basket of the fryer is removable by pressing on a safety button.
• The oil and smoke filters help in absorbing the extra smoke and oil rather than releasing it in the kitchen.
• Temperature control between 100 to 200℃ and the timer control up to 30 minutes.
• Multi-purpose usage of this product as it can be used for roasting, grilling, frying etc.
• Maintaining and cleaning the appliance are easy tasks.
• 4.88 Kg is the weight of this air fryer with the dimensions of 340 mm x 320 mm x 320 mm.
• A 1-year warranty is provided with the model.
WHAT IS BEST ABOUT THIS AIR FRYER?
This air fryer from prestige doesn’t only cook healthy foods but it is also safe to operate. Prestige is a renowned brand and this model received great feedback. We are sure that you will be happy after buying this product as you will get to eat food that cooks faster and tastes great.
How does An Air Fryer work?
Most of us do not even think about the mechanical or technological aspects of any kitchen appliance before buying it. Yet, it is quite important to know about the workings.
The name itself gives the main idea behind this kitchen appliance. Here, we have covered all the technical aspects of the air fryers in the Indian market to help the user buying the right product.
Here is a nice short video about the working principle of Air Fryers.
An Air fryer cooks foods by circulating hot air through the mechanism of convection. So, in thought, it is just a small-sized convection oven.
The fan inside the device helps in circulating the hot air. You may think that this will result in soggy food, but air fryers actually help in making the exterior of the dish quite crispy.
The crispiness and distinct flavor of the food are created due to the Maillard Reaction which creates a reaction between amino acids and it also reduces sugars. This is possible due to the high operating temperature of the air fryer.
In the frying appliance, you will need to brush the food with just a tablespoon of oil rather than the usual quantity required in traditional deep frying.
Air fryers have a food basket along with a drip tray. As hot air is used to cook, the time required to prepare the food gets reduced by about 20% in an air fryer.
Air fryers can be used for cooking everything from French fries to steaks to sausages to cakes to tandoori chicken. Regular users have said that the food doesn’t taste any different.
For all these reasons, the air fryers are often marketed as a healthier alternative that you can have at your home. In 2005, Turbochef Technologies were the first ones to get a patent for the Air frying technology.
Philips was the foremost company to market air fryers around the world so that people can have fried food without having any guilt.
How to Choose the Best Air Fryer in India?
After reading and following these steps, you can learn everything about buying an air fryer. Follow these steps to select the most amazing air fryer and clear all the doubts.
- Buy an air fryer with lower power consumption, so that it doesn’t affect your electricity bill in a huge way.
- You should always check the capacity of the air fryers before you place an order for it. If you happen to have a large family, go for a larger capacity as you will save much time rather than having to cook in several batches.
- An easy cleaning feature is a must when it comes to air fryers as it cuts down on the time needed for cooking.
- Whenever you are planning to buy, make sure that it has all the needed safety features. With a model like that, you can engage with your kids to cook things.
- Without the help of reviews, you cannot really judge a product. So, you should definitely check written or video reviews of air fryers to know more about it. Salespersons often want to push things that will bring them profit. Knowing about a particular product is way better than being manipulated in the store, where you may end up buying a mediocre product for a higher price.
- Warranty is a must when it comes to buying any electronic product. Make sure to register for the warranty period once you have bought the product.
- Research a lot about the brand before you decide on buying an air fryer. It is also better to go for branded products because of its production quality and better customer base.
Buying Guide for Air Fryers
When you are buying an air fryer it is important to note some of the points which make a device useful. So, in this buying guide, we are going to talk about some of them. In the end, you will learn about choosing the right air fryers in India according to the requirements.
How much food would you want to cook at once? Choosing the right capacity is quite important. The capacity of an air fryer is measured in liters. So, you can accommodate more food in it that has a capacity of 3.5 Litres compared to 1.5 Litre models.
Air fryers coming in 5-6 Litres are perfect for Indian families having 7-8 family members. A medium-sized family can get one such product with a capacity of 3-4 Litres, whereas a model with 1 to 2 Litres capacity is perfect for a small family.
|Family Size||Capacity of Air Fryer|
|1 to 2 members||1 L to 2 L|
|3 to 5 members||3 L to 4 L|
|6 to 8 members||5 L to 6 L|
If your family has more tha 8 members you need a commercial air fryer that is suitable for even a large number of guests.
Some of the good air fryers in the Indian market even have twin baskets to increase the capacity to cook multiple foods at once.
2. Power Consumption
In any electronic machine, it is important to look at power consumption. This will help you to know the effect it will have on the electricity bill. It is obvious that an air fryer with a larger capacity will have more power consumption.
You have to make sure that the product can be connected to the power outlets present in your kitchen. To make it work, your house needs to have the capacity to take in the wattage of it.
Generally, air fryers require wattage needs of 800 to 1500 watts. So, make sure to check that before purchasing one.
But good companies are making such appliances which are able to use less power. So, they won’t turn into an expensive electricity bill.
A good air fryer takes around 20 minutes to fry the food properly.
If you use it three times a week, it will run 12 times a month.
So power consumption in a month is = (12*20*1.5)/60 or 6 units only.
If the electricity unit costs ₹8 at your location, the monthly power electric bill for a air fryer will be around ₹48.
So, if you are worried about high cost of electricity, an air fryer can comfort you.
3. Temperature Control
We have already touched on the point that air fryers circulates hot air which can induce the cooking process. So, temperature control is needed to make necessary changes to prevent the food from burning.
Good companies always include temperature controls in their device, so that cooking is versatile. There are indicating lights to let you know about the temperature.
Most of the air fryer brands provide temperature control from 80° C up to 200° C. It is sufficient for both veg and non-veg fries. The companies provide a knob control system that is used to regulate temperature.
4. Timer Control
Are you able to choose the duration of time according to your need? Most of the air fryers come with timer control that lets you choose between 0 to 30 minutes.
The fryer can also turn off on its own when 30 minutes are over. This setting helps you to choose timing according to any recipe.
Are you sure that the electronic device you use is safe? In the case of Air fryers, there is always a tendency that one can accidentally get burnt by the hot air. So, companies include features such as stay-cool handles, lid locking mechanism, non-slip feet etc. to make it safe.
You should always check that the product meets the international safety standard. Auto-shutoff is an important feature that prevents overcooking of food.
6. Cleaning Process
You want to reduce the time that you need to clean the device. It should be as easy as possible to make it fuss-free. Also, it should be easy to assemble and disassemble the components that need to be cleaned. An added feature of air fryers is their dishwasher friendliness.
Follw these simple steps to clean an air fryer-
- Before starting to clean, make sure the air fryer is completely cooled down.
- Remove the fryer basket and clean it that you normally do with other utensils.
- Turn the air fryer upside down to check any oil/ fat build up inside it.
- Use a soft brush to clean the area around the heating element.
- Use a dry sponge or cloth to wipe the area clean.
- Finally, take it up in the normal position.
It is advised to clean the air fryer like this four times a year. It will help to work at its peak efficiency. For this, you do not need any abrasive cleaner. Also, the cleaning process is easy and does not take much time.
When you are buying an appliance like an air fryer or OTG, you can never be sure about the health of the product. A warranty comes with help in such a case, so you should always buy products that have a warranty period.
Generally, companies provide a one year warranty, but some may provide a longer duration on some parts.
8. Interface & User-friendliness
This buying guide on air fryers will help you to know about the user-friendliness of a device. No one ever wants a cooking appliance that is complicated to use. Just know more about the dials and settings to make sure that it will be easy for you.
For easy operation, brands include two control knobs- one for temperature and another for timer.
High-end models often have an easier interface and touch interfaces have also become common. The air fryers in the Indian market come with such quality.
What is your budget? You should always fix a budget whenever you are buying an electronic product, so the same applies to the air fryers. The above-mentioned points may alter the price.
A good air fryer for home use costs in range from ₹3000 to ₹6000 depending on the capacity & features.
You may want to go for the brand new shiny model but we will suggest you buy the right product with the best features. Going over your budget never works out well for electronic devices as the latest models keep on arriving in the market.
How to Use an Air Fryer to Full Efficiency?
We have already learned about how do air fryers work, now we need to look at how we can make it worthy. Buying the best air fryer is a good choice, but you should also use it at its full potential.
Operating it mainly depends on the model and its company. So, here are some basing things to note while using it.
1. Remember to Rotate
In the air fryers, you will need to move the food to cook it evenly. The higher-end machines have an auto-rotation feature, which may not be present in the lower-end models. Rotating every 5 minutes will ensure that the dish has been cooked evenly.
2. Learn about temperature control
The temperature of an air fryer can be controlled and you need to read the recipe before attempting to cook a dish. When the air is too hot, it may overcook the exterior of the food while the interior remains uncooked.
Do not be afraid to use your air fryer to make dishes from scratch.
3. Use of the Timer
You will notice that air fryers generally come with a timer that can go up to 30 minutes. This feature is there for a reason. Time is something that helps you to decide if a dish is undercooked and the timer also helps in preventing a dish from overcooking.
A pro tip of using such a kitchen appliance is to prepare the device by pre-heating it for 3 minutes before you start to cook any dish.
Take the help of the timer to decide on cooking time. This is because French fries will cook much faster compared to something like fresh chicken breasts.
4. Never Overload the Basket
As we said before, you will need to rotate the basket. So, refrain from putting too much food in the basket. If you want to cook big batches at once, then go for a bigger capacity. Overcrowding may lead to undercooked foods.
5. Right Use of Oil
Even though an air fryer is meant to be a healthier option, you still need to add a little bit of oil. Rather than the copious amount that you used in the past, stick to a tablespoon of oil.
This will take some time, so read the recipes or the directions given on packets to use the amount of oil needed in the dish. You can even get away without using any oil in some of the dishes.
6. Pat Foods that May Contain Water
If you want to avoid splattering make sure to evenly pat any ingredients before introducing them to the basket. Excess moisture can often lead to unwanted smoke.
7. Wash the Air Fryer Properly
To maintain health and hygiene, you do need to clean it after every use. These days, air fryers can be easily disassembled and you can even put it in a dishwasher. If it is not touchable, let it sit for a while before cleaning as it might cause food poisoning.
Remember to clean out the drip tray whenever you are cleaning the air fryer.
8. Use the Fryer to its Full Potential
Many people fail to use an air fryer in a versatile way. They stick to frying only the foods that are meant to be deep-fried. But it is not just for making chicken nuggets or a few batches of French fries.
If you do that, then it will soon turn out to be an accessory in your kitchen which sits there idle without having any real usage. As you know, it works in the footsteps of a convection oven. So, you can easily cook chicken, fish, prawns or even different types of vegetables using an air fryer.
After you buy one such product, look up some recipes to try some recipes which you need to make from scratch. It may sound weird, but as an air fryer is like a mini oven, you can definitely try baking with it.
You can learn a new type of baking, that too in a machine that doesn’t use too much electricity.
Cleaning and Maintenance Tips for Air Fryers
After you buy a suitable air fryer that meets your needs, you will need to maintain it by cleaning it properly. So, here are the ways which will help you to keep the device clean and new-
You should make sure that the air fryer is at least 4 inches away from the wall and it should always be away from other appliances or gas ovens.
- You should always read the instruction manual before you have bought any device. The company often mentions the best cleaning practices and also notes any special care instructions that you need to follow.
- It is best to clean it after each usage. Be sure that it has completely cooled down before going ahead with cleaning.
- Make sure to unplug the air fryer before cleaning.
- Always disassemble and assemble it according to the instructions mentioned in the manual.
- Use a damp cloth to wash the outside of the machine.
- The pan, tray and basket of the air fryer need to be washed with warm water and dishwashing soap. If you happen to have the best dishwasher, then remember to check if the components of the model are dishwasher safe.
- Dip a sponge in warm water and drain it well to clean the insides of the product.
- Do check that water doesn’t reach the heating element. If there is food on it, clean it up with a brush.
- Make sure to dry every component before assembling the air fryer.
- If you have hardened food on the pan or tray, dip it in warm water for a while and then proceed to clean it.
- Do not use metal utensils inside your appliance as it may cause scratches on the non-stick layer.
- It should always sit on a level surface when it is in use.
- The cords of an air fryer should never remain tangled. If you see any damage to the cords, immediately take it to a service center.
Also Read: Merits and Demerits of an Air Fryers
Frequently Asked Questions on Air Fryers
As we have mentioned that air fryers work like a convection oven, so you may come to the conclusion that it might be better than ovens. The mechanisms might be the same, but the hot air in it is circulated more rapidly, compared to that of the usual convection oven. We think that air fryers are definitely a great option for your home, but it doesn’t have the potential to fully replace a convection oven. In a full oven, you are able to cook more food compared to the biggest size of an air fryer. You definitely love to have one to specifically use it to prepare fried things.
Definitely, there are several good air fryers that aren’t as costly as you might think them to be. Air fryers actually help you to have your favorite crispy foods without the need of deep-frying them. It can also cook food faster. So, if we look at the whole picture, then we do think that you can invest your money on such a product. Just try to find a product that will be value for money and will contain all the features that you need.
No, the maximum electric consumption of air fryers is around 1500 Watts. This makes them one of the most energy-efficient kitchen appliances for frying. Air fryers also have a lesser cooking time compared to the traditional oven. So, an air fryer will turn out to be economical for you. So, you do not need to think about them as extra expenditure for your kitchen.
Convection ovens have been a presence in the market for some time and individuals love to use it for baking or roasting. Air fryers run in a similar way to that of a convection oven. The only difference in them is that in an air fryer, the potent fan helps to circulate the hot air faster in a small space. This is the reason because of which the cooking time gets reduced. Similarly, in a convection oven, the fans help to evenly circulate the hot air to cook the food. We will prefer an air fryer for cooking breaded food such as nuggets, mozzarella sticks, etc. Also, it has a cooking basket whereas you will need to use a wire rack in a convection oven. If you want something handy, then an air fryer will be a better choice.
Yes, you can toast bread in air fryers. You can even make a toasted sandwich with the help of it. All you need to do is put the bread slices in it. To get more crispiness, set it at a lower temperature and check on it often. You will need to play with the temperature along with the type of bed for a while before you get the perfect texture that you are going to love. Bagels can also be toasted with the help of an air fryer.
The very name ‘air fryer’ makes you think that the food will be much healthier than usual frying and the concept is actually true. You need very little oil to cook when it comes to cooking in an air fryer. So, if you regularly fry food using an air fryer, it will be a healthy option for you. But, if you use it to cook store-bought chicken nuggets or French fries, then they wouldn’t turn out to be healthy. They are already processed and semi-cooked before the process of packaging. So, to get the healthiest foods, you will need to cook from scratch.
Technically you can use aluminium foil in the air fryers by wrapping the food pieces well, but make sure that it isn’t covering the bottom vents which help in circulating the hot air. Improper circulation may result in undercooked food and the time required for cooking may increase. Also, you should try to avoid the usage of aluminium foil for safety reasons.
An air fryer is the best kitchen appliance for frying. It limits the usage of oil in the fries so that you can stay healthy. The air fryers come with a capacity range of 1-6 L that is suitable for an Indian family.
If you are looking for the best air fryer in India, you should check the important buying factors. Justifying it with your specific needs will help you to choose the right product.
To ease the process, we recommend American Micronic Air Fryer which has proven quality to satisfy the Indian standards. It comes with several useful features that can be quite useful for your requirements.
So, this is all you need to know the latest information about air fryers that are currently available in the Indian market. The Buying Guide for air fryers will help you to choose the right air fryer.
We hope that you will follow them and do let us know if you have any more questions about air fryers.
- Everything about Best Pressure Cookers in India
- Kitchen Chimneys in India: All You Need To Know
- Top Rated Induction Cooktops in India
- Best Auto Ignition Gas Stoves for a Smart Kitchen
- Induction Base Cookware: Compatibility with a Gas Stove
- Best Hard Anodized Cookware Brands in India
- All About Rice Cookers in India
- Best Electric Pressure Cookers (Review and Buying Guide)
- Best Microwave Ovens- All You Need To Know
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API