We all know about gas stoves that run on LPG and PNG gas. Most of us prefer it because of easy availability.
These gas stoves need an external ignition device such as a lighter or match stick to fire up. To make different cooking recipes, we just have to regulate the flame by rotating the knob.
Today, gas stoves are upgraded with advanced features that ease the whole process. One of such innovations is auto ignition technology. It is more beneficial with pan support and easier to use than old gas stove models in 2021.
They help in eliminating the need for using gas lighters or matches when it comes to ignition. These auto ignition gas stoves are known for their safety features as you do not need to put your hands near the flames.
The auto ignition gas stoves use a spark-igniter to light up the burners automatically. As soon as you rotate the knob, the gas supply turns on and then the igniter creates a spark. The whole process takes a few seconds to ignite the flame on the stove.
Yes, the auto ignition gas stoves are great for daily cooking. It is useful for beginners as well as working professionals who are always in hurry.
To see such benefits, we started researching the best auto ignition gas stove in India. After analyzing 236 models from 8 reputed brands, we can say that Prestige Royale Plus 3 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove is the most beneficial product.
On top of everything, this auto ignition gas stove is from a brand like Prestige which has been present in the Indian market for a long time.
Apart from Prestige; Glen, Hamlay, Suryajwala also has a good range of auto ignition gas stoves in India with brass burners for Indians.
Table of Contents
- How to Choose the Best Auto Ignition Gas Stove?
- Best Auto-Ignition Gas Stoves in India
- How Does an Autoignition Gas Stove Work?
- Merits and Demerits of Auto Ignition
- Auto Ignition Vs Manual Ignition
- Safe Ways to Use an Auto Ignition Gas Stove
- Buying Guide for Auto ignition Gas Stoves
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Choose the Best Auto Ignition gas Stove Suitable for your needs?
To buy the best auto ignition gas stove, there are some important things to consider. Being an upgrade to traditional gas stoves, the auto ignition gas stoves are built with more features. Before buying one such gas stove, check these criteria to find its compatibility for your need.
- Number of Burners: The auto ignition gas stoves come with 2-5 burners suitable for Indian kitchens. For a small family, a 2 burner gas stove is enough. If you have more than 3 family members, a 3-5 burner gas stove will suit you best.
- Type of Ignition: There are two types of auto ignition systems available in the market. These are battery-operated and batteryless autoignition. The first system needs replacement of the battery when it drains out.
- Design: When you buy a new automatic ignition gas stove, check its design. It must match the space in your kitchen. To help you, we have added the dimension of each product.
- Material: The quality material of the gas stove indicates the durability of it. While stainless steel is the desirable body material, toughened glass on the top makes a gas stove better.
- Cost: A two-burner auto ignition gas stove costs around ₹3000. With an increase in the number of burners, the cost increases. The glass top gas stoves are costlier than the normal ones. But they are better in spill-proof design and easier to use.
- Warranty: Almost all the brands provide a warranty of 2 years with their auto ignition gas stoves in India. It is beneficial if you face any problem after buying it.
best auto ignition gas Stoves in India (2021)
The most amazing auto ignition stoves that are the best in India, come from well-known brands. These include Prestige, Glen and iBell, Hamlay and Suryajwala are comparatively new. But they are gaining a reputation because of their high-quality stoves.
|Prestige Auto Ignition Gas Stove||3||2 Years on Stove, 10 Years on Glass||Amazon|
|Glen GL1043 Auto Ignition Gas Stove||4||1 Year||Amazon|
|Hamlay Auto Ignition Gas Stove||2||1 Year||Amazon|
|Suryajwala Auto Ignition Gas Stove||3||1 Year||Amazon|
|iBELL Auto Ignition Gas Stove||4||1 Year on Stove, 2 Years on Burners, Glass, Valve||Amazon|
|Whirlpool Auto Ignition Glass Top Gas Stove||4||10 Years on Glass, 5 Years on Burners & Valves||Amazon|
|Elica Glass Auto Ignition Gas Stove||3||7 Years on Glass, 2 Years on Product||Amazon|
|GLEN Auto Ignition Gas Stove||3||5 Years in Burners, 2 Years on Stove (Except Glass)||Amazon|
|GREENCHEF Auto Ignition Gas Stove||4||2 Years||Amazon|
1. Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass Top 3 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove
a Premium Look and Feel
The auto ignition gas stove comes with a stellar spill-proof design that makes it great. If you lay your eyes on this beautiful 3 burner gas stove, it’s hard to move away. The glass top gas stove with auto ignition doesn’t only look good but also practical for Indian cooking.
Because of it, you will be able to clean thoroughly, and the accidental spills won’t damage the stove.
Designed for Indian Kitchens
There are 3 brass burners in this Prestige Royale Plus gas stove that can survive for a long time. Also, it allows a medium/ large family to cook their meals faster as well as simpler.
The size of the stove is perfectly suited for Indian kitchens. As the color is black it can match with any type of interior. The amazing gas stove from Prestige makes your life more relaxed and fulfills your desire of having a hi-tech kitchen. Its sleek glass body design along with the potent and high-quality burners helps you to cook delicious meals daily.
Generally, companies shy away from providing more substantial after-sale benefits. But Prestige offers a 2-year manufacturer warranty on the gas stove plus an additional 10-years warranty on the Schott glass. This will help you with any problem related to the stove.
Considering the innovative auto ignition mechanism, this product is the best 3 burner gas stove in India. The build quality and durability of the gas stove make it worthy of buying.
• The gas stove has three tri pin brass burners for better and faster cooking.
• Schott toughened glass is present on top for additional durability.
• There is powder coating on the body to prevent rust formation.
• It also has Sabaf valves imported from Italy to provide the better gas transfer.
• Individual Pan Support provides better integrity on placing utensils on the stove.
• One can precisely control the ergonomic knobs.
• Auto-ignition operates smoothly to make things easy.
• A dedicated switch for auto-ignition.
• Prestige provides a 2-year warranty plus an additional ten years for the glass top.
• Compatible with LPG Cylinders.
What is Best about this auto ignition gas stove?
Prestige is the most reputed brand for kitchen appliances. They manufactured this beautiful 3 burner gas stove with the most durable material. On top of that, a 2-year warranty with this model makes it the best auto ignition gas stove in India.
2. Glen 4 Burner Glass Top Auto Ignition Gas Stove
Best for Larger Families
Families with more than five members will find this four-burner auto ignition gas stove extremely helpful. It will allow them to cook for all of them in less time. On top of that, this gas stove has a brilliant auto-ignition system, which makes cooking easy.
Durable Build Quality
Glen is a renowned company when it comes to 4 burner gas stoves in India, and they have made sure to make the model have durable qualities. The aluminium alloy burners, along with the stainless steel body and the toughened glass finish, create the perfect formula for a long-lasting product.
A Spill-proof Design
If you are buying an auto ignition gas stove for your new kitchen, you need a perfect balance of design, features and price. This sleek and beautiful gas stove from Glen brand can be perfect for your needs. The gas stove model doesn’t take up much space, and the shiny black finish gives it a great look.
• The gas stove has a toughened glass top.
• There are four durable aluminium iron burners.
• With the battery-operated auto-ignition, the stove becomes easy to use.
• 4 mm thick drip pans help you to clean the gas stove properly.
• The use of stainless steel prevents rusting.
• Anti-slip feet provide stability on the countertop.
• They have kept it light for better portability.
• A 360 gas nozzle is present in the back for secure connections.
• Compatible with both LPG and PNG connections.
• The company provides a 1-year warranty on this stovetop.
What is Best about this auto ignition gas stove?
This product from Glen brand is suitable for medium and large family sizes. If you have five or more persons in your family, this will be the best auto ignition gas stove for your needs. Built with a very sturdy structure made of stainless steel, this cooking appliance is one of the finest gas stoves with auto-ignition in India.
3. Hamlay 2 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove
Great Design of the Stove
We may think that stoves cannot be good looking, but this product from Hamlay proves us wrong. This is because of its excellent spill-proof design. Everything from the great color to the spacious design will entice you.
Being a 2 burner auto ignition gas stove, it is can be the perfect choice for a small family size.
Helpful Auto Ignition Mechanism
The mechanical auto-ignition feature present in this gas stove makes it easier to use. You will get a tonne of benefits from it in your kitchen. You won’t need a lighter or matchstick after getting this glass top gas stove with auto ignition.
So, the gas stove reduces the effort and saves your precious time in a busy day.
Promise of Durability
The materials used in this 2 burner gas stove prove their quality. Heavy-duty brass material has been used in the burners which provide a long lifespan and even flame output.
The auto ignition gas stove is sturdy and not prone to damage easily. Being so advantageous, this product is one of the best gas stoves with auto ignition.
• This gas stove has two heavy-duty brass burners.
• The top is covered with break-resistant toughened glass.
• No lighter or match is needed because of its battery-operated auto ignition mechanism.
• Compatible with PNG and LPG connections and has a 360-degree rotating nozzle.
• There are heavy-duty square pan supports and drip pans.
• Anti-slip legs help in getting a better grip on any flat platform.
• As there are soft-operation knobs, it prevents any hassle.
• Large utensils can easily fit on the stove because of the spacious design.
• Easy cleaning because of the glass surface.
• 1-year warranty provided by the company.
What is Best about this auto ignition gas stove?
This product from Hamlay can suit you best if you have a small family with two to three persons. Unlike most of the other auto ignition gas stoves in India, it is compatible with both LPG and PNG. It is a big advantage for you.
4. SURYAJWALA Royal 3 Burner Auto Ignition Glass Top Gas Stove
Battery-less auto ignition
Generally, there is a battery-powered auto ignition feature in automatic gas stoves, but this model has PiezoElectric Technology which utilizes PZT and a small voltage to ignite the gas.
This technology is much more durable compared to batteries, and you wouldn’t need to change them.
Flawless and Durable Design
Suryajwala has been able to bring the best spill-proof designs in this stove, and we had to include it in this article. The heavy-duty cast iron burner design, the toughened glass top helps the furnace to be durable, and on top of that, there is a beautiful design on it.
In terms of design, the gas stove has better longevity. So, you can use it for a really long duration.
Affordable on Pocket
This 3 burner gas stove may appear quite expensive, but in reality, it costs less than many other glass top gas stoves that you see in the market. So, the gas stove helps you to remain economical.
In this auto ignition gas stove, the features are perfectly balanced with the price. So, the money won’t be wasted.
• PiezoElectric Technology has been used in this 3 burner gas stove.
• There are 3 heavy-duty cast iron burners.
• The anti-slip legs help in maintaining stability.
• Its knobs have been ergonomically designed for better operation.
• Suryajwala came up with a spacious design to accommodate multiple utensils.
• Compatible with only LPG connections.
• ISI approval.
• 360 degrees Gas inlet nozzle.
• The company provides a 1-year Warranty.
• A toughened glass top protects the steel body.
What is Best about this auto ignition gas stove?
Suryajwala has built its reputation for manufacturing high-quality kitchen appliances like this auto ignition gas stove. The best thing about this product is that it is built with PiezoElectric Technology that is known to be a battery-less modern innovation.
5. iBELL Glass Top 4 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove
Enhanced Modern Spill-proof Design
iBell has done an amazing job in providing a modern look to this auto ignition gas stove in India. The high-quality knobs have been placed on the top of the gas stove to add space.
The toughened glass on the top doesn’t only add protection but also enhances its look.
Impeccable User-friendly Gas Stove
The main reason for buying an automatic ignition gas stove is to reduce the steps required to cook. Using this 4 burner gas stove is very easy as most of it is self-explanatory.
The auto-ignition works quite well, and you just need to slightly move the knob to see the action. No tough directions need to be followed.
Good for Larger Families
Do you have a bigger family to feed?
If yes, then you may find yourself juggling several pots and pans on a daily basis. As this gas stove has four burners, the cooking time is definitely reduced.
On top of that, there is unique pan support that makes sure that all stoves can be used at once.
All these great advantages make this product one of the most amazing 4 burner auto ignition gas stoves in India. If you are looking for the best gas stove with auto ignition, it can be a great choice.
• The body has heat resistance.
• It has 4 high quality brass burners.
• There is a 7mm toughened glass top.
• Its Auto-ignition is battery operated.
• Unique pan support for better cooking.
• Ergonomic knobs are present on top.
• The body is made of stainless steel.
• There are anti-skid rubber feet to add stability.
• The metal hose connector is of high-quality.
• iBell provides a 1-year warranty on it.
What is Best about this auto ignition gas stove?
In recent times, iBell is gaining huge popularity in the appliance market sector in India. This is because of their high-quality kitchen appliances. This particular gas stove is no different. It is one of the best auto ignition gas stoves for the Indian household to suit a medium to a large family with 5+ members perfectly.
6. Whirlpool 4 Burner Auto Ignition Glass Top Gas Stove
Highly Efficient brass burners
The gas stove comes with “intellicook” full brass burner hobs that provide the flames with high efficacy. It is suitable for Indian cooking, especially for those that take long hours to prepare.
The gas burner is available with multi-control flame levels. So, you can prepare different types of meals where you need high flame control and the sim option as well. For perfect cooking, this 4 burner gas stove with auto ignition is the best with pan support.
The nylon knobs are made of heat resistant body materials so that you can enjoy a safe experience while cooking. While you are cooking several items, these knobs can be operated smoothly and serve you for long hours.
Electronic Ignition System Helps in Perfect Cooking
If cooking is your passion or you want it for regular use, this glass top gas stove is the perfect product you are looking for. The electronic ignition system makes the product more reliable and efficient for cooking.
The compact design of the auto ignition gas stove helps you to fit it in a small space. Also, the simple design makes it easy to maintain.
• Comes with highly efficient multi-ring brass burners
• Available with heat-defiant knobs for longer cooking
• It gives you versatility while cooking your favorite meal
• It has frontal knob controls for managing the space in the best way
• The electronic ignition system makes it simple to maintain
• The device is also reliable and comes with enough longevity
WHAT IS BEST ABOUT THIS AUTO IGNITION GAS STOVE?
Whirlpool is one of the most known brands to design the multipurpose auto ignition gas stove. You want a gas stove that supports different kinds of cooking in lesser time. This gas stove is made according to that and also suitable for cooking in lesser time with four gas burners. The knob design is done with heat resistance and gives you safer cooking.
7. Elica Glass 3 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove
Toughened Glass Top Makes It More Durable
If you have the idea that glass tops are fragile, this product will change your thought. It is strong and durable enough to last longer. It is one such best auto ignition gas stove in India that serves you perfectly for this purpose.
Also, the glass top gas stoves look so beautiful that it boosts up the aesthetic value of your kitchen. If you are modifying your kitchen platform, having such a 3 burner gas stove will be a great idea.
The glass top gas stove is so sturdy that it won’t break so easily. This auto ignition glass top gas stove is exclusively made for Indian cooking. If you want to cook quickly and save time, buy this product now.
Auto Ignition Makes the Operation Easy
The days are gone when you need to spend long hours inside the kitchen. You don’t have much time also today. The auto-ignition system of this gas stove makes it easy to operate and you can cook faster now.
It comes with hobs and cooktops to ignite the burners. So, the gas stove is completely user-friendly. You don’t need lighter or matchsticks as those are risky options.
Enjoy a safe cooking environment in your kitchen with this gas stove with auto ignition. Here, you just need to turn the knobs at a right angle to fire the flame. You can also increase or simmer the flame with the knobs.
• This 3-burner gas oven serves a medium-sized family well
• It comes with designer and durable knobs
• Made of robust brass material to last longer
• The auto-ignition system makes it user-friendly
• Available with European gas valves for better usage
• The tough glass top gives you ease to use the gas stove
• Stainless steel adds additional durability to the glass
WHAT IS BEST ABOUT THIS AUTO IGNITION GAS STOVE?
The house of Elica is eminent in designing the most ergonomic auto ignition gas stoves for your household. This gas stove comes from the same brand so you can trust it completely. Besides, the sturdy glass top, strong metal base, easy-to-use knobs and hobs, etc. make the gas stove user-friendly. If you want to give your kitchen a new and modified look, go for it.
8. GLEN 3 Burner Glass Top Auto Ignition Gas Stove
Tough Glass Top for Easy Cooking
This is one of the best auto ignition gas stoves available in India that comes with strong glass top. Such glass is sturdy and won’t break easily. You can have a safe cooking environment with this special gas stove.
As the glass top is made of 8mm thick glass, you can be tension-free about having cracks or breakage. Cooking was never so stress-free! Also, the black look of the glass top gas stove is adorable.
Cleaning is also easy as you just need to wipe off the hob glass top with a soft cloth. Don’t worry if curry or soup spills ever on the gas stove. Wash it off with soap water and it will shine as new.
Three Burners for Bigger Families
Do you more than 3 members in your family? Are you a foodie? Or do you have guests more than often? Then this gas oven is designed for you.
This gas stove comes with three burners of different sizes. One is big, one small, and one is for high flame cooking. So, you cook different types of recipes without any delay. Now, get together can be enjoyed more with delicious cooking.
Not only the 3 burner gas stove helps in cooking but also lasts longer. As the big size burner is made of forged brass material, cleaning and maintaining it is simple. Also, this material of the auto ignition gas stove will last longer without any disturbance.
• Available in robust matt steel body
• The glass top is made of 8mm thick black glass
• You can cook in a 4 mm thick pan on this gas stove
• It features a double stainless steel drip tray
• The forged brass burners ensure longevity
• Comes with three burners of different sizes for your benefit
WHAT IS BEST ABOUT THIS AUTO IGNITION GAS STOVE?
This gas oven belongs to the house of Glen and that’s why it is quite popular among the users. If you have LPG connection, you can use this gas stove easily. But, for the PNG connection also, this oven can be converted. Besides this, the entire gas oven is made of strong glass and stainless steel base. With three burners, the auto ignition gas stove supports better cooking.
9. GREENCHEF 4 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove (Glass Top)
Elegant Look for Your Modified Kitchen
Have you modified your kitchen recently?
Then go for this 4 burner auto ignition gas stove that can make your kitchen look beautiful. Such a glass top gas stove is perfect for your newly furnished kitchen.
The sleek and stylish look of the gas stove is quite trendy. It comes with metallic holders and efficient brass burners that set the look of the product. You won’t find any difficulty in cleaning it.
Also, the gas holder is robust and made of rust-free body material. So, you don’t need to get tensed about maintaining it. Wiping with moist cloth is enough.
Operation Is Easy and Time-saving
In your busy life, you need a device that minimizes your effort. This gas stove is designed remembering that. It can be operated so easily that it won’t take much time to cook.
The gas oven is battery-operated. So, you don’t need any lighter or matches to flame it up. The hobs and knobs are enough to fire up the burners. This oven is designed exclusively for Indian cooking.
The auto ignition system works efficiently. For longer cooking, it is completely suitable. Also, as the gas stove is available with four burners, you can cook four items together to save time.
• Comes with four gas burners for easy cooking
• Compact design saves your space
• With so many burners, cooking is no longer a messy task
• The auto ignition system helps in quick cooking
• The hobs and knobs are easy to navigate
• Comes with brass burners that run longer and more durable
WHAT IS BEST ABOUT THIS AUTO IGNITION GAS STOVE?
GREENCHEF Auto Ignition gas stove is highly recommended for joint families as it comes with four burners and perfect for cooking several dishes. The brass burner is strong and the glass top is robust to take the heat of high flame cooking. Also, this gas oven is suitable for recipes that take long time to be prepared.
How does an auto ignition gas stove work?
We are in the age of automatics as we want to grab those gadgets which can reduce our manual effort. By the very name ‘auto ignition gas stove’ we can understand that this is a gas stove that has the capability of lighting itself.
Generally, the usual gas stoves need to be ignited by using lighters or matches. Auto ignition gas stove means that you can just turn the knob to see the flames. This makes it different from the manual stoves that are present in most Indian households.
Now, these cooking appliances may work in different ways. The mechanism of auto ignition depends on the gas stove that you are buying. Companies may have figured out different ways to execute it.
Generally, there are two most common types of auto ignition systems-
- Battery operated spark ignition.
- Battery-less ignition.
The Science behind Auto Ignition
In most of the auto ignition gas stoves in India, there is a battery that helps to make a spark to light up the burner. The battery needs to be changed from time to time to maintain the health of the auto-ignition feature of the stove. As you turn the knob of the gas stove, it varies the intensity of the fire itself.
Some gas stoves in India start with the help of electricity, so you need to connect them to an electrical supply. They are generally more expensive, but has a lot more advantages over battery-operated technology, especially if they want a modular kitchen. This product comes with such technology.
PiezoElectric Technology is another new technology of the auto ignition feature that has been introduced in gas stoves. This technology excludes the use of either battery or electricity for operation. Instead, PZT or Lead Zirconate Titanate (Pb[ZrxTi1−x]O3) is used for ignition along with an input voltage.
Such a gas stove does not need a match stick to ignite. Because of these scientific advantages, the best gas stoves are made with an auto ignition system.
Merits and Demerits of Auto Ignition Gas Stoves in India
An automatic ignition gas stove needs to last in our household to save money as well as a better user experience. Most Indians want to get the most value out of the stove that they are buying. So, we think that the assessment of the disadvantages and advantages has become extra important. These are simple points that will help you in choosing the best auto ignition gas stove.
Benefits of Auto Ignition Stoves
- The most obvious advantage is that you do not require a matchstick or a lighter to ignite the gas. It lights up itself as soon as someone turns the knob.
- As it lights itself automatically, the process is much faster compared to that of a manual stove. Often it is seen that the user may need to struggle with a matchstick or a lighter.
- Wastage of gas is reduced in these auto ignition gas stoves as the spark helps in producing the flames as soon as you turn the nylon knob. This helps in reducing the loss of expensive LPG often seen in manual stoves.
- They are also thought to be safer methods when compared to the manual stoves as the user doesn’t need to put their hands near the burner. This helps in avoiding many accidents caused due to gas stoves.
- As auto-ignition gas stoves are still new in the market, they have the latest features and a brand new look. Most of them have a glass top along with a sleek body that will look perfect in your newly furnished kitchen.
- Companies are continually giving their expertise to come up with the latest models which last for a long time. So, if you purchase such a gas stove from a renowned brand, durability can be your least concern.
- Most of these gas stoves are easy to clean. They also help to optimize gas consumption and proper heat distribution.
- The flame control option for such gas stoves is very robust and they help in semi-automated cooking.
Drawbacks of Auto Ignition Gas Stove
- Price is often the point of discussion when it comes to the latest products. The auto ignition gas stoves in India tend to cost more than manual stoves. But it also ensures that you are getting a brand new, automated gas stove for your kitchen that requires less user intervention.
- As most of the auto ignition gas stoves do utilize a battery mechanism, it needs to be changed regularly to maintain the health of the stove.
- One needs to be extra careful while cleaning the cooktop with water. Make sure to keep the ignition mechanism away from coming in contact with water.
Manual Ignition Vs Auto Ignition Gas Stove
As they are relatively newer in technology, there could be some confusion among the customers.
Why should someone choose an auto ignition system over manual ignition system that has been most popular for decades?
In this context, auto ignition vs manual ignition gas stove is a query that is present in many minds. Knowing the primary differences between the models helps you to decide on the perfect automatic gas stove for your kitchen.
Both of the appliances work similarly, as they cook with the help of gas. So, the main difference lies in the process of igniting the gas.
Most of you will already have a manual gas stove in your kitchen. To light up such a stove, you need to use either a matchstick or a lighter after you have turned on the knob.
In the case of an automatic ignition gas stove, it gets lighted as soon as you turn the knob. So, there is no need for having an external tool for starting the fire in case of a gas that comes with auto ignition.
As we have said before, the typical auto ignition gas stoves which are found in India, are battery operated. So, there is a mechanism which requires a battery to produce the spark that lights the gas as soon as it comes out from the burner.
These things make them simpler compared to the manual gas stoves. Along with that, it is also considered safer as a human doesn’t need to come near the burner to turn on the gas.
The best thing about the auto-ignition gas stoves is that you can also manually light up the gas if the ignition mechanism fails for some reason. This feature becomes extremely helpful when you are unable to change the batteries for any purposes. They also help you to save the money which you may have had to spend on buying matchsticks.
Safe Ways to Use an Auto Ignition Gas Stove in India
Safety should always be our priority. Frequently we read news pieces that highlight accidents caused by gas stoves.
On careful observation, you will notice that most of them are due to improper usage of the kitchen appliance. So, here are some points that you should follow while using an auto ignition stove.
1. Read the Product Manual
Have you read the manual that came with your gas stove?
Most of us wouldn’t even think about reading the instructions. But it is indispensable to know more about the automatic gas stove that you are buying.
So, as soon as you get the gas stove at your home, take out the instruction leaflet and start reading. It will have the right directions that help you to install the cooktop correctly. Along with that, it also points out the dos and don’ts of using their product.
Companies are bound to include a safety manual that teaches you about accurately using an auto ignition gas stove to avoid any accidents. You can even call the customer care number of the company to inquire about any queries that you might have.
2. Clean and Maintain the Gas Stove Regularly
We often forget about cleaning our stovetops once we have installed them. This is the worst thing to do as the buildup can bring unknowing hazards. Maintaining a cleaning schedule is crucial to increase the stove’s lifespan, as well as to avoid accidents.
Ensure to clean the burners and plates thoroughly with soapy water to get rid of the gunks present in it. If your gas stove has a glass layer, maintain it carefully and refrain from putting heavy weight on top of it. Most of them come with a spill-proof design. On top of that, many brands provide stainless steel drip tray where the waste oil is deposited for removal.
You should change your burners when you see erosion on them. People often replace them with inferior products from the local market but don’t do that and purchase original auto ignition gas stoves from the brand.
As you are thinking of getting the best auto ignition gas stove in India, make sure to change the battery from time to time to keep it running. Also, while cleaning the stove, be extra careful to prevent water damage on the ignition mechanism.
Ensure that you are using your cooking gas stove correctly. Do not overspill things or keep your gas unattended while cooking. Contact a professional if you notice any kind of problem with the stovetop.
3. Keep an Eye on the Stove
While you are cooking something on the stove, you should be careful about the things you are doing. Never leave the gas stove unattended as it may cause accidents.
Use the right kind of utensils that should be used on the auto ignition gas stove. Using any kind of glass or fibre are incorrect.
Also, remember to turn off the burner before you take the utensils down from the gas. This prevents any accidental contact with the fire, which may bring problems.
The auto-ignition gas stoves do eliminate unwanted gas leaks as it is lighted immediately by the mechanism.
If you have kids at your home, do not let them come near the ignited oven when you are not present. Do pay attention to the flame of the burner, and it is obvious to avoid using the gas at the highest level regularly.
4. Prevention of Leakage and Accidental Fires
One of the leading causes of accidents caused in the presence of gas stoves are due to unnoticed gas leaks. The pipe which connects a cylinder to the gas stove should be changed regularly. If you notice any cracks on the tube, it is the right time to make a replacement.
If you smell gas when the knob is turned off, a professional should be contacted immediately, and you should refrain from using the stove. As you will get an auto ignition stove, change the battery of the mechanism regularly to prevent accidental gas leaks.
Also, it is essential to keep flammable things away from your stove. It should never be placed close to any electronic items. Inflammable objects such as paper, plastics, glass, petroleum products should be kept far away from it.
It is good to be cautious about your usage of the gas stove. Use the right utensils; make sure that the gas isn’t unattended and practice proper cleaning routines to prevent accidents.
It is also advisable to keep a fire extinguisher in your kitchen for emergency purposes. Also, it is better to place the gas stove near a window or install a kitchen chimney for better ventilation of the fumes.
Another important thing is to wear the right clothes while you are cooking. A person should refrain from wearing synthetic or silk clothes in the kitchen as they can easily catch fire.
In case of any emergency, ensure to call the essential services as they can help accurately. If it is your first time cooking on a stove, then learn about the process before jumping into it.
Also, confirm that your kids are educated about using automatic ignition gas stoves to prevent any accidents. In case of leakage, auto ignition gas stoves are easy to clean and maintain.
Buying Guide for Best Auto Ignition gas Stoves in India
What is your priority when it comes to buying a gas stove for your kitchen? One of the first things has to be its durability and an ensuring lifespan. To have that guarantee, it is important to choose the best auto ignition gas stove that lives up to its claims.
Let us see the checklist that you should prepare before investing in the cooktop that you have been eyeing for a while.
1. Number of Gas Stove Burners
The foremost thing that you should think about is the number of burners that you require in your stove. This mostly depends on the number of family members.
So, a couple or a small family of three will like to have a 2-burner gas stove, but a family of 4 or more may require a bigger gas stove. Brass burners are common in such products but cast iron burners are good too. Sabaf burners are new but very good for regular cooking.
Generally, stove tops are available in varieties of two, three or four high-quality burners. You have to remember that more burners will cost you more for the gas stove as well as for the gas. But, more burners also save you on cooking time when preparing meals for a larger family.
2. Quality Materials
As we are vouching for durability, it is apparent that we should get a gas stove that is made out of quality materials. Earlier companies used to get away with metal bodies on stoves that rusted after a couple of uses.
But when you purchase the best auto ignition gas stove, make sure to get your money’s worth.
We prefer a cooktop with a stainless steel body that is rust-resistant. Along with that, it is better to have a toughened glass top gas stove which helps to maintain the health of the stove.
Pay additional attention to the body material used for the burner as it shouldn’t rust quickly. Gas stove burners made of alloy and brass material are always preferred because of their durability. Also, ensure that good quality material has been used on the nylon knobs.
3. Effective Design
A gas stove model shouldn’t only look good; it should also have a spill-proof design that makes it useful in the kitchen. Some stoves with multiple burners have the problem of crowding, which is unpleasant. So, ensure that you can use all the burners at the same time on the auto ignition gas stove.
Along with that, your gas stove shouldn’t look drab just because it will remain in the kitchen. You are undoubtedly spending a lot on decorating the kitchen, so it should also reflect on the gas stove type. It is even better to get a sleek gas stove which saves a lot of space on the countertop.
A good multi-burner gas stove also ensures proper pan support and easy gas pipe installation.
4. Gas Connection Support
In India, there are two types of gas connections that are used, one being the LPG gas cylinders, and the other is pipeline gas. Most people still use gas cylinders in their homes.
So, ensure to check the connection that is supported by the gas stove you are thinking of purchasing. Many stoves actually support both regards, which is a bonus point for them.
5. Anti-Skid Feet
A wobbly stove is the worst thing that you can have in your kitchen as it will make accidents a reality. So, you should always go for stovetops that have some kind of anti-skid feet on their bottom.
This provides the gas stove with a better balance on the countertop to ensure safety.
6. Best Auto Ignition Gas Stove Brands
A good brand can assure high-quality auto ignition gas stoves in India. This kind of reputed products may cost you more than the shady local ones, but they ensure standards as well as better build materials.
So, it is good to go for known brands like Prestige, Glen, etc. We encourage you to do proper research and compare different gas stove models to get the best one for your kitchen.
The warranty should always be a priority for every buyer. A company provides a warranty card to ensure that they will take care of the gas stove if it gets any problem within the stipulated time frame.
Generally, a one-year warranty card is provided in most gas stoves, but some companies offer additional warranties on the burners or any other parts. A few brands offer lifetime warranty too. So, if you happen to like a product, go through its warranty terms and conditions before making the purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
In an Auto Ignition process, there is either a battery-operated or electric mechanism that produces a spark that helps in lighting a gas. It lights itself up when you turn on the knob. From the product guide provided above, you will get to know the role of auto ignition in gas stoves, and also about its difference from a manual stove. The process does not need the match sticks or lighters.
Yes, an auto ignition gas stove makes life more uncomplicated compared to the regular ones. You do not need a lighter or a matchstick while using such a kitchen appliance. On top of that, these auto ignition gas stoves are safer than a manual cooking stove. You should read about the crucial factors mentioned above to learn about the intricate differences between the two types of stoves.
There are several ways in which it can help you, including being simpler, safer, and it saves you on the gas bill. You can find more information above, providing details about the top-rated auto ignition gas stove in India.
Currently, the most reputed brands in India having the best auto ignition gas stoves includes Prestige, Glen, Hamlay and Suryajwala. They offer good auto ignition gas stoves at a budget price. You will find more details about some of their best models in this article.
You should use soapy water to clean the whole surface of the gas stove regularly. Along with that, you should also clean the burners and drip dishes. You should be careful not to damage the battery part of the ignition mechanism if your gas stove utilizes that technology.
These are the most important factors you must consider to buy an auto ignition gas stove with a highly efficient brass burner. To know details about the buying factors, we advise reading the Buying Guide. It will help you clearing most doubts.
If you have been thinking about getting an automatic gas stove, then this might be the right time to place the order. Check out the gas stoves with auto ignition that we have mentioned over here.
We are sure that our tips will help you in choosing the best auto ignition gas stove in India as per your cooking habits.
In conclusion, we recommend Prestige Royale Plus 3 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove which has proved it quality in the market. The gas stove has a great spill-proof design and features with proper pan support that makes it worthy in India.
If you have any doubt, please write to us in the comments.
You May Also Like:
- Induction Cooktop or Gas Stove- Which is better?
- 8 Best Kitchen Chimneys in India with Reviews
- Best Induction Cooktops in Indian Market
- 6 Best Pressure Cookers to Get in India
- Best Rice Cookers in India
- Best Electric Pressure Cookers in India
- Everything About the Best Sandwich Makers in India
Soumya is the Editor-in-chief at Homeplace. Being an engineer by education with more than 6 years of working experience in various industries, he is an expert in this field of consumer products. Based on scientific analysis and research, he helps the Indian consumers with the best suggestions.
Last update on 2021-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API