Electric Kettles have been very useful in modern days to boil water very fast. Eventually, when compared to the traditional system, it cuts down the operating time. We have listed and reviewed the best electric kettles that are excellent in performance, excellent in durability and design.
After months of research, we have found that Our Top Pick– Philips HD9306/06 1.5-Litre Electric Kettle is the best in the Indian market. It is the safest with the superior Build Quality, Performance and Design.
We highly recommend reading our buying guide to get latest information and trends about electric kettle.
What will you know in this Article?
- Top 5 Electric Kettles in India
- Reviews of Best Electric Kettles
- Electric Kettle Buying Guide
- Best Brands for Electric Kettle
- Frequently Asked Questions
Top 5 Electric Kettles in 2020
The comparison list contains our top picks. Read a detailed review of each of the products and if you like, you may buy the suitable one that matches your requirement.
Reviews of Best Electric Kettles in India
1. Philips HD9306/06 1.5-Litre Electric Kettle- Best Product in 2020
Firstly, the kettle has Excellent Build Quality. It has a very attractive shiny finish. It is so easy to operate that any adult can handle it without any prior knowledge.
Besides, the product Heats up very fast, within 30 seconds. So, you can save your time while multitasking. Additionally, the kettle has an Illuminated Power Indicator to make the operation easy.
The electric kettle has a Steam sensor, dry boiling and overheating prevention ensuring safety in every way. It has a 360-degree cordless pirouette base. So, handling this product is very easy.
2. Kent 16023 1.7-Liter Electric Kettle
It has a capacity of 1.7 L as well as power consumption is 1500 Watts. The kettle has a borosilicate glass body which is 10 times more durable than normal glass. It has a Stunning, eye-appealing design.
Additionally, the transparent body makes it very attractive and useful to monitor the boiling process closely. However, the weight is 1.5 Kg. So, the kettle needs more delicate handling.
In addition, it has a fast heating time for Tea, water so that you can save the time easily.
3. Prestige PKOSS Electric Kettle
The electric has Great Build Quality, Sturdy and Excellent Design. You might love this premium Kettle to have. It is designed with a very fast heating time reducing your involvement.
Furthermore, it has an Automatic Turn Off feature increasing ease of access. The weight of the kettle is only 0.87 Kg. Therefore, you can carry it easily as you wish.
The Power Rating of the kettle is 1500 Watts which is very good enough for daily use. In addition, it has a One-touch spring lid to have more comfort during operating and Automatic Turn Off feature.
Also Read: Best Hand Mixers in India (2020)
4. Orpat OEK-8137 1.2 L Cordless Kettle
The kettle has Good Build Quality for a capacity of 1.2 L. To increase the safety of the kitchen appliance, it has an Automatic Turn Off feature.
Besides, it is built with wireless technology that makes it easier to use. The kettle has a low power consumption of 1350 W that is quite well for domestic usage.
In addition, it has a weight of only 0.46 Kg. So, you can carry it anywhere. The electric kettle has a power indicator that glows when the heating process takes place. Therefore, it is safer to use when heated.
5. Butterfly EKN 1.5-Litre Water Kettle
It has a capacity of 1.5 L and power consumption is 1500 watts that lead to fast heating time for large volume of water. Therefore, you can save your time.
The extra-wide mouth of the appliance ensures easy operation and handling. It has a weight of only 0.94 Kg that can be convenient for regular use. Therefore, carrying it is not at all any problem.
The power consumption of this electric kettle from Butterfly is only 1350 W to let you save the electricity bills. This product is also built with wireless Technology allowing the users more freedom.
To increase the protection for your Kettle, you may like the OnsiteGo 1 year Extended Warranty for Small Appliances on Amazon.
Also Read: Right Way to boil eggs in an Electric Kettle
Buying Guide for Best Electric Kettle
To find the right Electric Kettle for your specific requirements, you need to consider several factors as mentioned.
1. Volume/ Storage Capacity: Most products come with storage capacity from 1-1.5 L. So, according to the number of members/ users you can select the desired capacity.
2. Heating Time: This is very important as less heating time will certainly ensure faster boiling. Therefore, it will ultimately save you time.
3. Power Rating: Higher power rating ensures the lower heating time. Hence, Lower heating time reduces the consumed time.
4. Build Quality and Durability: The electric kettle you buy should have a high build quality and durable enough. Likewise, our top 5 picks here are very durable and have excellent build quality.
5. Modern Technology: Some brands provide wireless technology with an automatic turn of features. So, if you are a tech lover, you should go for it.
6. Weight: Lower weight of the product increases ease of access. Therefore, you should carry it easily.
Best Brands for Electric Kettle
There are many brands that manufactures and markets an Electric kettle, but the following are the most reputed Brands in India.
1. Philips: They are one of the oldest brands. Their products are of Excellent Quality and Stunning Design.
2. Prestige: They have a huge collection of kitchen appliances. Most of these have superb Eye-catching design. They also have high-performance products.
3. Kent: They have 1500+ service centers across the country and wonderful designs. Besides, their product range is unique.
4. Orpat: They are an ISO 9002 and 14001 certified company that is dedicated to producing great quality products. They have an extensive list of great Electric kettles at a cheaper price.
Frequently Asked Questions
An Electric kettle is powered by a heating element or resistor. It resists the flow of electricity. As a result, heat is generated. Eventually, the generated heat is used to boil water.
You should not try to boil any liquid other than water unless mentioned by the manufacturer. It might be an operational safety problem resulting from leakage, Spillage or damage to the product.
It is recommended to keep your Kettle free of excess water after use. This process won’t allow scales to get deposited on the inner wall of your product. After use for a month, clean the kettle with diluted vinegar or citric acid and Cleaning Brush.
Almost all Electric Kettles create noise when boiling. It gets noisier when the water inside gets closer to the boiling point. You need not worry about this.
Also Read: Best Cold Press Juicers in India
There are so many Electric kettles available in the market. There is sometimes confusion about which product to buy. Here are the top 5 comparative List of the best electric kettles. Some of the models have a little higher price than average. But those have some unique features that others don’t have.
Like our 1st pick, Philips HD9306/06 Electric Kettle has 2 years of warranty while other brands have 1 year. Similarly, Our 2nd pick Kent 16023 differs totally in the look and design with a unique transparent borosilicate body.
Also Read: Best Stand Mixers to Buy in India
Last update on 2020-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API