Electric Kettles have been very useful in modern days to boil water very fast. Eventually, when compared to the traditional system, it cuts down the operating time. We have listed and reviewed the best electric kettles that are best in performance, excellent in durability and design.
After months of research, we have found the Philips HD9306/06 1.5-Litre Electric Kettle to be the best in the market. It is the safest with the Best Build Quality, Performance and Design.
Check out the following Best Electric Kettle in India from the Best Brands available in the market.
Best Electric Kettles to buy in 2020
The comparison list contains our top picks in Electric Kettles. Read a detailed review of each of the kettles and buy the suitable one that matches your requirement.
Top 5 Best Electric Kettle Review in India
1. Philips HD9306/06 1.5-Litre Electric Kettle- Best Electric Kettle in 2020
Firstly, the kettle has Excellent Build Quality. Besides, it has a very attractive shiny finish. It is Easy To Operate. Any adult can handle it without any prior knowledge. Besides, the kettle Heats up very fast, within 30 seconds. So, you can save your time while multitasking. Additionally, it has an Illuminated Power Indicator. It makes the operation easy. The Electric kettle has a Steam sensor, dry boiling and overheating prevention ensuring safety in every way. It has a 360-degree cordless pirouette base. So, handling the Electric Kettle is very easy and it is the Best Electric Kettle in India.
2. Kent 16023 1.7-Liter Electric Kettle
It has a capacity of 1.7 L as well as power consumption is 1500 Watts. Moreover, It has a borosilicate glass body which is 10 times more durable than normal glass. It has a Stunning, eye-appealing design. Additionally, the transparent body makes it very attractive. Simultaneously, you can monitor the boiling process closely. However, the weight is only 1.5 Kg. In addition, it has a Fast Heating Time for Tea, water. Consequently, you can save time easily. This is one of the Best Electric Kettles in India.
3. Prestige Electric Kettle PKOSS
It has Great Build Quality, Sturdy and Excellent Design. You will love this premium Kettle to have. Moreover, it has a Very Fast Heating Time reducing your time consumed. Furthermore, it has an Automatic Turn Off feature increasing ease of access. Weight is only 0.87 Kg. Therefore, you can carry it easily as you wish. The Power Rating is 1500 Watts which is very good for daily use. In addition, it has a One-touch spring lid to have more comfort during operating and Automatic Turn Off feature.
4. Orpat OEK-8137 1.2 L Cordless Kettle
It has Good Build Quality for a capacity of 1.2 L. Moreover, it has an Automatic Turn Off feature. It increases safety. Besides, The Kettle is built with wireless Technology. It has a low power consumption of 1350 W. In addition, It has a Weight of only 0.46 Kg. So, you can carry it anywhere. Lastly, The kettle has marked as MIN and MAX to avoid overheating.
5. Butterfly EKN 1.5-Litre Water Kettle
The kettle has a capacity of 1.5 L and power consumption is 1500 watts. Fast Heating Time for Tea, water. Therefore, you can save your time. Furthermore, Extra wide mouth ensures easy operation. However, it has a Weight of only 0.94 Kg. Therefore, carrying it is not at all any problem. Power consumption is only 1350 W. Hence, you can save electricity bills. Moreover, It is built with wireless Technology. Comparatively, it is exceptional among all on the list.
To increase the protection for your Kettle, buy the OnsiteGo 1 year Extended Warranty for Small Appliances on Amazon.in.
Also Read: Best Way to boil eggs in an Electric Kettle
Best Electric Kettle in India– Buying Guide
To find the Best Electric Kettle in India, you need to consider several factors as mentioned.
1. Volume/ Storage Capacity: Most Electric Kettles come with storage capacity from 1-1.5 L. So, according to the number of members/ users you can select the desired capacity.
2. Heating Time: This is very important as less heating time will certainly ensure faster boiling. Therefore, it will ultimately save you time.
3. Power Rating: Higher power rating ensures the lower heating time. Hence, Lower heating time reduces the consumed time.
4. Build Quality and Durability: The cooker you buy should have a high build quality and durable enough. Likewise, our top 5 picks here are very durable and have excellent build quality.
5. Modern Technology: There are wireless Kettles with an automatic turn of features. So, if you are a tech lover, you should go for it.
6. Weight: Electric kettle with lower weight increases ease of access. Therefore, you should carry it easily.
Best Brands for Electric Kettle in India
There are many brands in Electric kettles, but the following are the Best Electric Kettle Brands in India.
1. Philips: They are one of the oldest brands in India. Their products are of Excellent Quality and Stunning Design.
2. Prestige: They have a huge collection of electric kettles. They have superb Eye-catching design. Moreover, they also have high-performance products.
3. Kent: They have 1500+ service centers across India and wonderful designs. Besides, their product range is unique.
4. Orpat: They are an ISO 9002 and 14001 certified company that is dedicated to producing the best quality products. They have an extensive list of Best Electric kettles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Electric kettles are powered by a heating element or resistor. It resists the flow of electricity. As a result, heat is generated. Eventually, the generated heat is used to boil water.
You should not try to boil any liquid other than water unless mentioned by the manufacturer. It might be an operational safety problem resulting from leakage, Spillage or damage to the product.
It is recommended to keep your Kettle empty of excess water after use. It won’t allow scales to get deposited on the inner wall of your kettle. After use for a month, clean your Kettle with diluted vinegar or citric acid and Cleaning Brush.
Almost all Electric Kettles create noise when boiling. It gets noisier when the water inside gets closer to the boiling point. You need not worry about this.
There are so many Electric kettles available in the market. However, it is sometimes confusing about which product to buy. Here are the top 5 comparative List of kettles to buy. Some of the Kettles have a little higher price than average. But those have some unique features that others don’t have. Like our 1st pick, Philips HD9306/06 has 2 years of warranty while other brands have a warranty of 1 year. Similarly, Our 2nd pick Kent 16023 differs totally in the look and design with a unique transparent borosilicate body.
Last update on 2020-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API