An electric beater is the cheapest mixing machine for making cakes, dough, bread or even ice-cream. If you don’t want to invest in an expensive stand mixer, then it can be perfect for your requirements. Electric beaters are also known as hand mixers.
Before buying such a useful mixing appliance, it is essential to check several factors like motor efficiency, electricity usage, speed settings, material, and attachments. For this, we recommend going through our Buying Guide.
If you are planning to buy the best electric beater in India, then you should have a look at Top Pick– Philips HR3705/10 300-Watt Electric Hand Mixer. This electric hand mixer is extremely efficient with a very good build quality that can last longer and perform at the peak. Check reviews with the pros and cons below to know more detail about it.
Table Of Contents
- Best Electric Hand Mixers in India
- Reviews of Best Electric Beaters
- Philips HR3705/10 300-Watt Hand Mixer
- Inalsa Easy Mix 200W Electric Electric Beater
- Orpat OHM-207 150-Watt Hand Mixer
- Philips HR3700/00 200-Watt Electric Hand Mixer
- Butterfly Jazz 300-Watt Electric Hand Mixer
- Amazon Brand – Solimo 200-Watt Electric Beater
- Usha 3732 300-Watt Electric Hand Mixer
- Wonderchef Prato 300-Watt Hand Mixer
- SToK Easy Mix 300-Watt Electric Hand Mixer
- CPEX Sayona 300-Watt Hand Mixer
- Buying Guide for Electric Hand Mixers
- Frequently Asked Questions
These are The Best Electric Beaters in India
|Philips Hand Mixer||300 Watts||2 Years||Check On Amazon|
|Inalsa Hand Mixer||200 Watts||1 Year||Check On Amazon|
|Orpat Hand Mixer||150 Watts||1 Year||Check On Amazon|
|Philips Hand Mixer||200 Watts||2 Years||Check On Amazon|
|Butterfly Hand Mixer||300 Watts||1 Year||Check On Amazon|
|Amazon Solimo Hand Mixer||200 Watts||1 Year||Check On Amazon|
|Usha Hand Mixer||300 Watts||2 Years||Check On Amazon|
|Wonderchef Hand Mixer||300 Watts||2 Years||Check On Amazon|
|SToK Hand Mixer||300 Watts||1 Year||Check On Amazon|
|CPEX Hand Mixer||300 Watts||No||Check On Amazon|
Reviews of Best Hand Mixers (2021)
Here, we have selected the Top 10 electric beaters in the Indian market that are amazing in terms of performance, quality, durability and safety. These products are also affordable and worth buying in 2021.
1. Philips HR3705/10 300-Watt Electric Hand Mixer – Best in India
Our first pick is from the most reputed electronic appliance manufacturer Philips. This electric beater is very powerful with higher wattage settings. The beautifully designed kitchen appliance comes with 5 separate speed settings designed to suit various kinds of food including cake batter.
Apart from these settings, a turbo boost option is also available if you need to mix more rigorously.
What is included in the package?
- 1 electric beater.
- 2 dough hooks.
- 2 strip beaters.
The dough hooks and strip beaters are made of stainless steel to make them durable and long-lasting. These attachments are easy to fix and disengage by hand from the head. With a single click on the “Eject” button, you can open up the tool whenever you need to.
After completing the operation, you need not put a lot of effort to clean and maintain the machine. The smooth surface of the product can be cleaned with ease. Besides, the attachments are safe for dishwashers which is an added advantage.
- Power: 300 watts; Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Two pairs of strip beaters, plus dough hooks, Cord length: 1.2 m
- 5 speeds plus turbo for a variety of recipes
- 1.2m cord for longer reach
- Includes: Hand mixer, Stainless steel dough hooks and Stainless steel strip beaters
- Warranty: 2 year warranty from the date of purchase
- Power: 300 watts
- Includes: Includes: Hand mixer, Stainless steel dough hooks and Stainless steel strip beaters
What is Best About this Electric Beater?
Philips is one of the biggest brands for kitchen appliances in India. If you are looking for a durable hand mixer that is also easy to use, look no further than this product. It is very sturdy and you can easily mix dough and batter with it without any prior experience.
2. Inalsa Easy Mix 200W Electric Electric beater
We have selected our second pick is from Inasla, a multinational company that is a subsidiary of Taurus Group. Inalsa leads a large market in the category of home and kitchen appliances suitable for Indian households.
This 200-watt model from Inasla comes with a high capacity motor that is strong enough to withstand the vibration generated during operation. The rotation of the motor can be varied with seven different speed settings as suitable to the type of food you are about to make.
The highest speed setting makes the motor to rotate at a speed as high as 1150 RPM. We recommend selecting a particular setting before turning the device on. To change the setting, power it off and then select a different setting by hand suitable for the kind of food you are preparing.
While using the electric hand mixer, you can hold it very comfortably and operate the speed selecting control knob with ease. To use the machine safely, you should not operate any knob while the rotating attachments are still running. The machine comes with two sets of beaters and dough hooks that are made of food-safe stainless steel.
- Half the mixing effort: Easy Mix has a powerful motor that provides powerful processing & at the same time is energy saving. Save time & money with this appliance. It performs all your blending, whisking &...
- Cord Plug / Length : 2 Pins, 1.0 m , Control the power you need: With 7-Speed control settings you get, control your food preparation. Mix ingredients for a variety of recipes, from slowly stirring in...
- Attachments for all your cooking tasks:Beat, Mix, Whisk, Blend, Mash with Quality stainless-steel attachments.2 Detachable Beaters & Whisker/Dough Hooks that will take care of your meal preparation. Now...
- Handy & Conveneint: In-Built Eject Knob Feature helps you to remove attachments without a hitch. Its compact design & slim-grip makes our hand mixer machine easy to hold and manoeuvre in mixing bowl or...
- 1 Year warranty: We sincerely provide with product warranty and genuine customer service. If you have any needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you
What is Best About this Hand Beater?
Like the previous product, Inalsa is also a very good brand that produces budget-friendly kitchen appliances. If you are looking for an affordable electric hand mixer, then you might like to have a look at it.
Also Read: Best Wet Grinders in India
3. Orpat OHM-207 150-Watt Hand Mixer
The next product is manufactured by India’s own Orpat, who produces a very large range of home and kitchen appliances. This 900-grams hand mixer can be held and used for a long time without causing strain on the hands.
To do different mixing works, you can easily select the suitable option from the 5-speed settings switch near the handle. For changing and maintenance of the mixing attachment, you can simply use the “Eject” button at the front end of the handle that you can hold with an appropriate grip.
The product comes with 3 stainless steel tools that can be useful for daily requirements. Overall, this can be a good choice for a beginner as this is lightweight and easy to handle for meeting all the basic needs of the kitchen.
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: +91-02822-230491 / 02822-391391
- 5 speed and versatile for light and heavy duty tasks with dough hook and beaters
- Modern ergonomic design
- Beater eject separate button
- Comfort grip handle
- Finger strip speed control switch
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 150 watts ; Frequency :50 Hz ; Sales Package: Hand Blender, 1 Beater, 1 Dough Hooks, Warranty Card, User Manual ; Blade Material: Stainless steel
- Operating voltage: 230 volts
- Brand Customer Care Number, contact_us_on: [ +91-02822-230491 / 02822-391391 ]
What is Best About this Electric Hand Beater?
Orpat is a popular name for small kitchen appliances in India. They have a good range of products from an electric kettle to hand mixers. This product is so easy to use that anyone without prior experience can operate it by just reading the manual.
4. Philips HR3700/00 200-Watt Electric Hand Mixer
This electric beater from Philips is a lighter version of the previous model. The product does not have as many features as the other model, but good enough for its job. The reason we are putting it in our 4th place is because of the amazing build quality, durability, and brilliant performance. You can use it for making ice cream, smoothies, cakes at your home.
The rotation of the motor can be set at 3 different levels to suit the recipe. This is very useful to do the necessary tasks but not as much as advance like the previous model. It comes with a single set of conical beaters that are made of stainless steel and can work faster than ordinary beaters.
Philips also provides a 2-year warranty with this mixer like no other brand in the Indian market.
Considering all the above facts we can recommend that, the product may be lacking some advance options as in the 300-watt model. But it is excellent in quality and worth the price that makes it one of the best electric hand mixers available in India. Check the pros and cons below to get a more clear idea about it.
- 3 speed settings for a variety of recipes
- Conic wide beaters
- With quality stainless steel beaters
- Optimal cable storage
- Easy fitment of beaters
- Warranty: 2 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Power: 200 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts
- Includes: Hand Mixer, User manual and Warranty Card
What is Best About this Electric Hand Beater?
Quality-wise this is one of the most amazing electric hand mixers that you can avail of in the Indian market. It has a superior build quality with more sturdiness that keeps the balance while mixing. Being lightweight, it is easier to operate.
5. Butterfly Jazz 300-Watt Electric Beater
If you are looking for a cheap hand mixer with high efficiency that can be used to make delicious foods, then it can be a good option too. This unique looking modern product offers 5-step control settings to help the user preparing various appetizing foods like cakes and cookies.
There is also another option for “Turbo Speed” that can help to rotate the motor at a higher speed for some types of mixes. The body of the product is made of ABS plastic that is very durable for long time use.
If you are worried about the splashing of batter during mixing, then buying this product can help you. Butterfly assures minimum spattering with this product. It comes with 2 sets of beater and dough hook attachments that are made of stainless steel.
- Aesthetically designed ABS body
- Multi Recipe support with 5 speed control with turbo speed
- Longevity and provide safety , Cord Length :1.5 m
- The hand mixer ensure to spatter less
- 300 watts powerful hand mixer
- This product does not require installation, please contact brand customer care for any product related queries
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 300 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts
- Includes: Hand mixer, Stainless steel dough hooks, Stainless steel strip beaters, User manual and Warranty card
What is Best About this Hand Beater?
Butterfly is known for producing budget-friendly kitchen appliances in India. This food-safe mixer works excellent with multi-speed settings and a turbo-boost option. Along with that, the stylish design of the product makes it outstanding among the best electric beaters available in the market.
6. Amazon Brand – Solimo 200-Watt Hand Mixer
Amazon’s Solimo is known to provide economical products with the highest quality possible in the price range. This 200-watt hand mixer is no exception. The product works great for your regular cooking jobs. This mixer is built with variable speed settings of 5 levels. It is great for kneading dough or batter for cakes which is difficult to do using hands.
The machine comes with 2 sets of dough hooks and beaters that are made of 304-grade stainless steel. This material is highly durable and has anti-rust property. While buying an electric hand mixer, it is important to keep in mind that the attachments must be easy to clean.
This product from Solimo is perfect for mixing operations in India. There is a button near the handle that you can easily operate to disengage the attachment as well as to fit a new one.
- Strong and sturdy mixer with a 200 W powerful and efficient motor that can be used across a range of cooking needs
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To claim it, please contact customer service at 1800-419-0416 or email@example.com
- 5 speed switches that will make your operations such as kneading, mixing or whisking quick and easy
- Food safe, rust free stainless steel strip beaters and dough hooks
- Comes with a separate button for ejecting the beater For any assistance contact_us on: 
- Power: 200 watts; Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Easy to operate, clean with detachable and easily washable parts
- Pack contents: 1 Main Mixing Unit, 2 Dough Hooks, 2 Strip Beaters
What is Best About this Electric Hand mixer?
Amazon’s own Solimo is getting very popular in the Indian market now. This hand mixing machine from them is a brilliant example of how they maintain the quality. This easy-to-use product can come in very handy while doing rigorous mixing operations in your kitchen.
7. Usha 3732 300-Watt Hand Mixer
If you are looking for a stylish electric hand mixer that does not compromise the quality of mixing at a reasonable price, then this one is a perfect fit for you. You can mix different types of ingredients by selecting the optimum speed from the speed setting switch.
To improve the safety of the machine, Usha has provided an overload protector with the motor. Like the previous products we have listed, this product also comes with a button that you can press by hand to eject the attachment from the machine.
The product comes with 2 sets of kneading and beating attachments that are suitable for making batter for muffins, cakes, whipping cream and many other types of food. All these advanced features make this product great for kneading dough for cookie and bread.
In conclusion, we can say that this electric hand mixer can be a good option for you no matter how much your experience level is. This can work too well if you regularly make small batches of batter or dough.
- Premium stainless steel finish
- 5 speed and turbo setting for multiple applications
- 1 press ejection for easy cleaning, copper motor for longer life
- Over load protector for motor safety
- 2 stainless steel hooks for mixing and kneading. Beater for mixing, blending and whisking needs, kneader for all kneading requirements such as cookie/cake batter
- Ergonomic handle for better grip
- Air vents to avoid clogging from batters and other mixtures, 1 meter long 2 pin power cord for flexible usage
- Smart box for easy storage of accessories and cord, Accessories: 2 beater hooks and 2 kneader hooks
- Warranty: 2 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Power: 300 watts
What is Best About this Hand Beater?
Usha is one of the oldest manufacturers of electric hand mixers on this list. This product from them is brilliantly manufactured keeping in mind the typical Indian requirements. The inbuilt features are perfectly balanced with the price that makes it worth buying.
8. Wonderchef Prato 300-Watt Electric Beater
It is purely an Indian brand that produces a large range of kitchen appliances. This hand mixer model comes with a 300-watt motor, rotation of which can be varied in 5 different steps suitable for the kind of mixes. Like the previous models, this also comes with a “turbo boost” option which is helpful sometimes.
Wonderchef assures minimum spillage when using this product. You can easily attach and take out the attachments by hand using the “eject” button. Another interesting thing about this product from Wonderchef is that it comes with 2 years of warranty which is not common for the other brands.
- Multi recipe support with 5 speed plus turbo
- Splatter less first speed for smooth start, power: 300 watts
- Quick and amazing cream whips, egg whites and more with turbo speed
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Contact_us on : [ 18602660788]
What is Best About this Electric Hand Mixer?
Wonderchef is a very renowned brand for electric beaters in India. This product is one of their finest creation. Unlike other brands, Wonderchef assures that spattering of batter will be less by using this product. With a reasonable price, you can get a lot of advantages as mentioned.
9. SToK Easy Mix 300-Watt Pure Copper Motor Hand Mixer
Our next pick is from StocK. If you are looking for a modern looking powerful mixer, this can also be a good alternative in low budget. This product can also serve as a blender to make smoothies or Lassi in hot summer days. It is also one of the best electric hand mixers for baking. The rotation of the sturdy motor can be adjusted in 5 different settings suitable for dough or batter.
The machine comes with 2 sets of beater and whisker attachments that are made of stainless steel. Fixing and detaching the tools is very easy with a single press eject button located at the front end of the 19 cm handle. However, there are some disadvantages too. Read the Pros and Cons for more details about it.
- POWERFUL ELECTRIC HAND MIXER - High powered, lightweight, handheld mixer for kitchen with 300-watt copper motor and 5 levels of turbo speed. Effortlessly whisk and mix baking or cake batter, beat eggs and...
- PROFESSIONAL TWIN BEATER BLADES - Small appliance accessories parts include 2 HOOKS AND 2 WHISKER dishwasher safe egg beaters blade stick attachments made of heavy duty, rust resistant stainless steel to...
- EASY GRIP ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Compact BPA free plastic body with ergonomically designed light weight handle for maximum comfort makes hand mixer easy to hold and maneuver in mixing bowl or large cup. A...
- PURE COPPER MOTOR- 300W motor pure copper motor For long lasting use of the hand mixer
- Sturdy Twin Beater Blades Design: Made of ultrahigh-strength steels. Super sleek durable yet resistant to rust. Flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. Breezing through big mixing jobs.
What is Best About this Electric Hand beater?
SToK is relatively a newer brand that markets good quality kitchen appliances in a budget price. If you are looking for product at a cheaper price, you might like this one. It has similar features like the other mixers we have mentioned above.
10. CPEX Sayona 300-watt Hand Mixer
It is one of the cheapest hand mixers available in the Indian market. The product comes with a high wattage motor that can be controlled by seven different speed settings for beating and whisking. The appliance is very easy to handle as it weighs only around 700 grams.
Another advantage of having this model from CPEX is that it comes with 5 attachments made of stainless steel.
- Beater X 1
- Egg stick X2
- Face stick X2
To make it safe to operate, the manufacturer has given heat-dissipating air vents and over-voltage protection with this product. Considering the overall features, we can find the following benefits and disadvantages of the electric hand mixer.
- 7 Speeds: Combine ingredients at speed one for slowly stirring in chunky ingredients, speed four for mashing potatoes, speed seven for beating egg whites and whipping meringue.
- Lightweight mixers are designed for power with 7 speeds that are ideal for mixing, stirring, beating and whipping
- Rated Power: 300W Supply Voltage: 220-240V; Power Frequency: 50Hz/60HZ
- Material: Stainless Steel Chrome Beater and Dough Hook
- Package Include - 1 x Hand Mixer , 2 x Chrome Beater, 2 x Dough Hook
What is Best About this Hand Mixer?
This is the best hand mixer in a budget price that you can avail in India. As the brand is new, it is not as much popular as the previous products but slowly it is gaining the reputation.
Buying Guide for Electric Hand Mixers
Before buying a hand mixer, you must check several things for making a better decision.
Being an important kitchen appliance, it is very handy for regular use. These are smaller in size, lightweight and can be effectively used for making small batches of batter for cake, cookies, dough, and even ice cream. Electric hand mixers are also cheaper in price compared to other mixing devices.
Difference between Electric beater and Hand Blender
Electric Beaters are far different from blenders in terms of technology, working method, and use. A hand blender comes with several blades made of stainless steel that rotates by the action of rotation of the motor. It is used to blend mayonnaise, prepare smoothies, make whipped cream or Lassi. You can also use a smoothie blender to make smoothies at home.
On the other hand, hand mixers come with beaters and whiskers to prepare the dough, prepare a perfect mixture of ingredients for making cake, cookies and other baked foods. Some of the good electric beaters with high-end design also come with a blending facility.
Also Read: Best Hand Blender in India
Hand Mixer Vs Stand Mixer
Every one of you is aware of the two types of mixers- hand mixer and stand mixer. While using an electric beater, you need to hold it by hand and operate manually. On the other hand, stand mixers need less involvement of the user and do its own job once the right setting is activated.
For regular use, a hand mixer is fine as it can easily accomplish small mixing tasks. But while you need to make a larger volume of batter or dough, a stand mixer can work better.
|Parameter||Hand Mixer||Stand Mixer|
|Portability||Hand mixers are easily portable as they are smaller in size and lesser in weight.||Stand mixers are bigger in size and weigh more.|
|Ease of Operation||Electric beaters are difficult to operate for a long time at once as you need to hold it.||These machines are easier to operate as the machine has inbuilt functionality to hold the mixing bowl.|
|Applicability||These are suitable for small batches for everyday use.||They are applicable for small to large batches.|
|Cost||Electric hand mixers are cheaper.||Stand mixers are expensive.|
|Multitasking||As they are hand-operated, you can not do multiple tasks together.||Stand mixers facilitate multitasking.|
|Attachments||A few attachments available due to limited application.||A large number of attachments available because of the wide scope of utilization.|
|Motor||The motor of an electric hand mixer is less powerful to do heavy tasks.||The motor of stand mixers is very powerful and suitable for hard mixing.|
|Spillage||The possibility of spillage of the batter is high due to manual operation.||They spill less as the mixing operation is guarded by a large bowl and shield.|
|Maintenance||Cleaning and maintenance of electric beaters are easier as they are built with a few small parts.||Stand mixers have comparatively bigger components that involve more maintenance.|
You should note that making large batches of batter, dough or cream can overload the electric hand mixer. If you are a dedicated baker and want a device for mixing in large quantities, then a stand mixer can be a good choice for you.
10 things to check to buy an Electric Hand Mixer in India
To buy the right product and never to regret a wrong decision, you should read these essential factors in advance to make a smart choice.
1. The Motor & Rotational Speed
It is the heart of an electric hand mixer as the batter is mixed by the rotating action of the motor. The motor must have the following properties.
- Sturdy & Powerful
Depending on the type of food, the user is required to adjust the speed of rotation to a suitable limit. Most of the brands provide an adjustable switch near the handle of it.
For general purpose mixing, a minimum 3-speed control is required while most of the brands provide 5-speed settings. Some manufacturers also include 2 more speed limits with their models.
Everybody wants to have their favorite tools and appliances to function longer as much as possible. The durability depends upon two factors.
- Design and Material.
- Handling and Maintenance.
Most of the reputed manufacturers like Philips build their products with the best quality materials and scientific design. As a result, their products are very high quality, strong and less likely to fail. So, you should be more careful to select the best electric beater in the Indian market.
Proper maintenance and handling are also very crucial to maximize the life of the product. During mixing job, operate the machine gently and do not let it get hit or knocked. After completion of the task, switch off the power and remove the attachment slowly.
Take a wet cloth and wipe out the splashed batter from the body of the machine. Next, store it at a safe place where it should not get disturbed.
3. Safety Requirements
Every rotating equipment is risky if it does not have proper safety measures. First of all, while mixing you should not use any loose clothes around the machine. If the loose part of the cloth reaches the mixing attachment, it may cause serious problems by intertwining and damaging the mixer.
Some electric hand mixers have limitations to run continuously for a certain period of time. You must check the user manual to find if any such thing is declared. Running it over the allowed period of time may get overheated and eventually burn out which can be dangerous.
Many manufacturers make their products with over-voltage and overheating protection. Having such features, it cuts the power down when a certain temperature is reached or fluctuation of voltage occurs.
Another important factor is the length of the cord and distance of the mixing area from the power source. We recommend buying a mixer whose cord is at least 1.2 meters long. If the power source is at a distant place, try using an extension cord. But, ensure that the cord is not under tension.
4. Ease of Use
This is one of the most critical factors for the satisfaction of the customers. From plugging in the power to completing the mixing process, each and every step is important. Each step involves more or less labor before getting the final output.
Therefore, it must be lightweight to hold it for a long time continuously. Holding the machine can cause strain in the hands, and therefore, the grip should be designed with the anti-slippage property. Some of the manufacturers give special attention to this and produce a very good electric beater.
The position of the speed-changing switch and attachment ejection switch is also very important. You should be able to operate the switches using a single finger for the best result. Normally, all the manufacturers place these near the tip of the front side of the handle and it is extremely useful.
5. Cleaning and Maintenance
Almost all these mixing machines are easy to clean and maintain as it does not have any complicated parts. Make sure to clean the attachments and wipe out the moisture to ensure no rust formation takes place. It is also advised to clean the mixer body and check for foreign particle accumulation near the air vents.
The air vents are very important to ensure the generated heat to be dissipated in the air.
6. Electricity Usage
This is a very common concern among the users as electricity consumption ultimately reflects upon the bill at the end of the month. But you need not worry. This is because electric hand mixers do not consume high electricity as heating or cooling devices like Air Conditioner, Induction Cooktop or Steam Iron. The following example can clear your idea more.
Let’s say, you are using it for 30 minutes/ Day with a power rating of 300 watts 3 times a week.
So, total monthly (4 weeks) usage= ((30 x 3) x 4) minutes or 360 minutes or 6 hours.
Therefore, monthly power consumption= ((6 x 300)/ 1000) kW-hour or 1.8 kW-hour or units.
If electricity unit rate is Rs. 6, monthly electricity bill= Rs (6 x 1.8) or Rs 11.
From the above example, we can conclude that electricity usage is significantly low to use it at your home.
7. Essential Attachments
Whether you want to make cakes, whipping cream, dough or ice cream, you need specific attachments with the mixer. Every company includes essential attachments like beaters and whiskers with their models. If you need more, you need to buy them separately.
The material of the attachments is very important as these are exposed to the moist environment. To avoid rusting, most brands provide stainless steel attachments with their models. In the long run, these are very useful.
What if the product you buy fails within a week or even a month? No matter which the brand is, manufacturing defects can happen. Now, if it has a certain period for claiming warranty, it can be really helpful. Most of the brands in India provide 1 year of warranty with their products.
However, some companies like Philips, Usha, and Wonderchef give 2 years of warranty with their selected products that we have reviewed in the article.
9. Customer Service
Serving customers have become the most crucial factor for a company to sustain. Making great products but pathetic customer service is good for nothing. Brands like Philips closely follow this ideology and provides excellent customer service.
This is why Philips is the best brand for hand mixer in India in terms of quality products as well as after-sales customer service.
10. Price and Investment
Every one of us always wants the best quality products at the cheapest price possible. An electric hand mixer is not any different. Generally, good and affordable products have a price below Rs 3000. So, it is cheap and quite affordable.
Among all the products we have reviewed, Philips is slightly costlier but within the price range we have mentioned and worth it.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Electric hand mixers are different than blenders in technology and purpose. While hand blenders are used to mix and blend smoothies, Lassi, Juice, soup or even sauce; they can be used to make the dough and batter for cakes, cookies, bread. With modern technology, many of the electric beaters can be used as blenders too with the right attachment.
Yes, you can use it to knead the dough. But you need to be cautious and do in small batches with sufficient moisture content. If the dough is too hard or the quantity is high, it may not serve for this purpose.
A good electric beater for home use can cost you somewhere between Rs 600 to Rs 3000. It is a normalized price range suitable for good quality products that are affordable and worth the money. For more details, check out the Review of the products above in the article.
Yes, you can certainly use it to make the pastry. You can prepare both the dough and meringues both with a hand.
Almost all electric beaters come with a “Reject” button at the tip of the handle. Before you put in the beater, make sure the power is turned off and then put the base of the beater right into the powerhead to couple with the motor shaft. Whenever you need, you can change the beater by just ejecting it with a press on the “Eject” button on the product.
We now can assume that you understand very well about dos and don’ts while buying the best electric beater in India for your kitchen. After thoroughly researching hundreds of high-value products in India, we have selected and reviewed the Top 10 products.
Among all, we have found that Philips HR3705/10 300-Watt Hand Mixer is the best for cakes, cookies and all other kinds of mixing tasks. The product features all the essential functions, a wide range of mixing speed as well as high-quality attachments for free with it.
As we have explained all of the most important factors in the buying guide, it might be easy for choosing the right one now.
- Best Juicer Mixer Grinders in India
- Benefits and Drawbacks of a Mixer Grinder
- How to use a Mixer Grinder in the right way?
- Best Ice Cream Makers in India
- Best Bread Makers in India
Soumya is the author of this article and editor-in-chief of Homeplace. Being an engineer with more than 7 years of working experience in various consumer goods industries with exposure to product development, manufacturing, maintenance and quality control, he is an expert in this field. He decided to combine all his experience blended with scientific analysis and research done Homeplace team into this blog. Comment below or contact if you have any query.
Last update on 2021-04-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API