I’m sure by now you are well aware that an Induction Stove is a great alternative to LPG Stove/Burner. What you may not be aware of is an Induction stove/ cooktop/ cooker is the safest heating source with the Best Energy Efficiency within just your budget. We have found the Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 is the Best Induction Stove in India (2020).
The Best Induction Stove in India should have High Heating Efficiency and you can operate it very easily compared to any other heating source in your price range. You can compare the above facts with the Electric Coil Heater or even LPG Gas Stove.
For almost all models of induction Stoves, a cooking vessel is made of cast iron or stainless steel. Because the iron in the pot concentrates the current to produce heat in the metal. Therefore the cookware to be used must be made of iron or stainless steel and need to be flat bottomed.
Best Induction Stove in India – Comparison
The below comparison list contains our top picks in Induction Stoves. We have done a detailed review of each product with Pros and Cons in the next section. Compare Best Induction Stove in India on the comparison chart.
Also Read: Working Principle of an Induction Cooktop?
Top 5 Induction Cooktop Review (2020)
1. Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01– Best Induction Stove in India
Why Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 is the Best?
This Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 has superior technology, higher heating efficiency. The maximum power capacity is 2100 watts. So, it’s very good for efficient cooking. The cord length is 1.2 m. Therefore, you can connect it to a plug from a long distance. You can adjust the timer setting for 0-3 Hrs. The Best Induction Cooktop comes with a Delayed Cooking function with 24 hrs preset time. However, It has a weight of 3.06 Kg.
Performance of the Best Induction Cooktop
The Induction Cooktop has High heating Efficiency. Therefore, it ensures faster cooking time than gas stoves. So, you can save a lot of money with rising LPG prices. Food can be cooked faster using heating capacity up to 2100 Watts. It has 24 Hours Preset Timer for Delayed cooking. The cooker has 10 Preset Menu to let you cook various foods as per your choice. Additionally, this also includes the cooking of Roti, Dosa. It has 0-3 Hrs Timer Setting to cook your food. When food is cooked on direct flame, vital nutrients and vitamins are lost. But, with this, the cooker seals nutrition into the food.
The Design is Cool with Great Build Quality
It has a great user interface with High-Quality Glass Panel and Premium Finish. The panel has sensor touch keys to allow you to operate it very easily.
Also Read: The Right Way to use an Induction Cooktop
2. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01
Best Buy under Budget
This Philips Viva Collection HD4928/1 Cooktop is the Best Buy Induction Stove under budget with a balance to the Best Quality features. It has a power capacity maximum of 2100 watts. Therefore, it’s very efficient as less time is required to cook. The cord length is long as 1.2 m. So, handling it from a distant power plug won’t be difficult. The weight of it is less than 3 Kg. Hence, its easier to carry.
Overall Wonderful Performance
This wonderful cooker makes the cooking time faster with high heating efficiency. So, you can cook your food hassle-free. You can set the Timer from 0 to 3 Hrs as per your cooking requirements. Certainly, it will relieve you from the headache. It has easy touch buttons to operate. Therefore, it improves your cooking experience. Moreover, it has wattage settings up to 2100 Watts. So, you can easily adjust your cooking requirements. It has an Auto-Off Program that allows you to cook the food Safely. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/1 also has adjustable preset menus for cooking different types of foods. Therefore, you can cook whatever you want. In addition, the Cool-to-Touch Surface ensures the cooking of your foods very Safely.
Simple and Minimalist Design
The body of the Cooktop is built with Micro Crystal Plate. The minimalist look and lighter body make it outstanding in your budget. Therefore, you can have a joyful effortless cooking experience with this cooktop.
3. Bajaj Majesty ICX 7
Why we selected it?
Bajaj is one of the oldest popular brands in India. It comes with 1900 Watts of power capacity. So, it is good for daily requirements. It comes with 8 Preset Menus and Delay Timer. Overall, it’s a good buy if you are looking for Quality Products.
There are 8 preset cooking options with an LED display. So, it ensures ease of cooking. The cooker has an option of Keep Warm Mode to keep your food warm. So, It helps you to have healthy food. Moreover, It has Auto switch off preset timer that will help you improve your cooking experience. The Induction cooker has Auto Vessel detection. It enables the induction cooker to shut off if no compatible utensil is detected until 1 minute. So, this is a very effective feature from the safety point of view.
Sturdy & User-Friendly Design
It has a very user-friendly design. Any adult can operate it easily. The build material is sturdy and polished. The long-lasting finish and sleek design is the specialty of the induction cooker.
It comes with a cord of length of 1 m. Therefore, you might need to connect it to an extension cord if the plug point is at distance.
4. Prestige PIC 16.0
This Prestige PIC 16.0 Induction Stove has a cord length of around 1 m which is very good. It has a power capacity of 1900 watts. So, it is good for daily use. The Induction Stove comes with a standard warranty of 1 year. It has preset menus for your favorite dishes. Moreover, it also has a Preset Timer setting which you can set manually. Additionally, it has a low weight of only 1.7 Kg. So, carrying it is not any problem.
Good Performance with Automated Features
It has Full procedure computer control that for instance automatically adjusts the power and temperature for different foods. Therefore, it helps in efficient cooking. You can keep your food warm with a special feature to make you serve it in hot conditions. So you can easily get the freshness of your food. It has a built-in Automatic Voltage Regulator. Hence, the device ensures high durability and performance. Moreover, It has Built-in Indian Menu options. So, you can cook your favorite dishes with them.
The cooker comes with soft-touch buttons and an elegant look. Hence, it makes cooking a pleasing & enjoyable experience. It has water-resistant Feather touch buttons. So, operating the cooker is very easy and efficient. The cooktop has anti-magnetic walls. Therefore, it ensures the black glass panel heats only in the center while keeping the rest surface cool.
Also Read: Induction Stove vs Gas Stove
5. Pigeon Stovekraft Cruise
A relatively newer name in the Induction Cooker segment, Pigeon is known to manufacture budget-friendly products just under your fingertip. The Pigeon Stovekraft Cruise can be a good choice for you if you are short on budget. It has a good cord length of 1.2 m. The cooktop comes with automated features, such as Preset Timer with auto switch-off. Additionally, Pigeon covers the standard warranty of 1 year. Moreover, it has a weight of less than 2 Kg that makes it easier to carry. It has a good cord length of 1.2 m. The cooktop comes with automated features, such as Preset Timer with auto switch-off. Additionally, Pigeon covers the standard warranty of 1 year. Moreover, it has a weight of less than 2 Kg that makes it easier to carry.
Good Performance with some Good Automated Features
The cooker is built with dual heat sensor technology. So, it improves performance. It comes with a pre-programmed automatic shut-off feature. So, you can save electricity as it consumes less power. It is also very important in the safety point of view. Moreover, it has also Auto switch off the preset timer. So, this is very useful for daily operations.
Good Design with LED Display
The induction cooktop is black in color and has push-button control. The Induction Cooker features an LED display as well as a feather touch button. Hence, it is used for easy selection of menus for hassle-free cooking. So, this is very user-friendly.
This is not a premium product with automated features like our top 4 picks. However, it has most of the basic features that might be good for you under a low budget.
Buying Guide for Best Induction Cooktop /Stove in India
When you are planning to buy an Induction Cooktop, you must check and verify if it is compatible according to your requirements. While there are thousands of Induction stoves available in the market, the best induction cooktop should consume low power and take less time with user-friendly operation and various automated programs built with it.
1. Power Consumption: Firstly, you must check the power rating before buying an Induction Stove. Therefore, the higher the wattage, the lesser the time is taken to cook or boil. Accordingly, the power consumed is less. But cooking some foods need less heat as it may get burned if exposed longer in higher wattage setting. Therefore, the wattage setting should be adjustable according to the user’s requirement.
2. Ease of Operation: It is very important to consider how easy the cooker to be operated. Likewise, there should be clear instructions, manuals. Hence, it must have a user-friendly interface. Moreover, all the products listed are very easy to operate. If operating the Induction stove is easier, anyone without any prior knowledge can handle it. But we recommend reading the basic instruction before operating it.
3. Time Consumption: As already stated in the first point, the operating time is linked mostly to the power rating. Above all, the Induction Stove you buy must save you precious time. While cooking with an Induction Cooktop you can do other tasks as well while it takes care of the food.
4. Timer Setting: You should check if there is any Preset Timer option is available. Accordingly, you can adjust it according to your need for cooking. It is very useful when you are multitasking. The Induction Cooker will take care of the food while you can get busy to make other preparations for cooking or complete any other household task.
5. Adjustable Preset Menu: The cooktop you buy, should have an adjustable preset menu for cooking different types of dishes. So, you can cook any dish with it. The Induction Stoves listed above have multiple preset menus to cook the various types of Indian food like Dosa, Roti, Chapati, curry, fry, etc.
6. Pan Detection & Auto Power Off feature: The best Induction Stove should have the Pan Detection feature. With this feature, the Induction Cooktop detects the cooking pot/pan that is ferromagnetic in nature. If no such utensil is used, the stove will not let you start cooking. After cooking, as soon as the Pan/ Pot is removed, the cooker will stop automatically. Consequently, this feature ensures safety.
Jump to the Review Section.
Top Brands for Best Induction Cooktop
1. Philips: This is the best brand with awesome features. They have a great collection of quality products. If Overall Quality and Design is the most concern for you, you should definitely go for it.
2. Bajaj: Bajaj is one of the best brands with long sustaining history. They manufacture Induction Cooktops with the best Build Quality.
3. Prestige: They are the most competitive brand to Philips and Bajaj. They have a superb range of cheapest Induction Stoves.
4. Pigeon: They are a relatively newer brand. However, they also have good products in a low budget.
5. Havells: They are also a great brand with unique features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Induction Cooker is the safest device for cooking compared to Electric Coil Heater or Gas Stove. No Electrical or Heat energy is lost during cooking. Additionally, it is very lightweight and easy to carry. Most of the cookers have hassle-free timer settings. In conclusion, Induction Cooker is worth that any other cooking system.
First of all, only Flat Bottom cookwares can be used for Induction Cooking. The cookware made of only ferromagnetic material can be used. As Induction Cooktops work on the principle of electromagnetic induction, non-ferromagnetic cookware cannot be used. However, this Prestige Induction Cookware is highly recommended for the purpose.
Most of the Induction Cookers listed above can be used to cook any type of food. However, this option will vary for different cooktops. So, please check the detailed review for any particular product.
A copper coil is placed under the cooking pot inside the cooktop. An alternating electric current is passed through it by plugging the power cable to the current source. Moreover, the electrical current in the pot is induced by the magnetic field. Therefore, this current flowing through the pot results in resistive heating.
The Induction Cooker works on the principle of electromagnetic induction. Many people say that its harmful to human health. However, technical experts claim that there is no harmful effect on human health. But, there is no official experiment to prove any of the statements. Therefore, you do not have to worry.
Jump to the Review Section.
Conclusion for the Best Induction Cooktop
There are various types of Induction Cookers available in the market. However, the best Induction Stove has power consumption from 1600 W to 2200 Watts. Undoubtedly, our selected list of Best Induction Cooktops in India is the best in the market. Therefore, you don’t need to search the market to find Best induction Stove in India. Rather, you can choose any of the above and buy from Amazon or any other platform.
Jump to the Review Section.
Last update on 2020-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API