Sometimes customers feel frustrated even after purchasing a product. What’s the reason? Of course, the product quality matters.
Would you please rely on experienced quality brands?
At last, brand quality and their years of trustworthy services matter a ton. So, here we come with the review of Prestige PIC 16.0 plus induction cooktop which is also one of the best quality induction cookers in India.
Prestige was established in the year 1955 as TTK Prestige. Eventually, through their valuable kitchen wares, they garnered colossal credibility.
The Prestige PIC 16.0+ stands out because of its safety precautions. The E1, E2, E3, E4 error notifications safeguards you and your family from hazards.
Similarly, an automatic voltage regulator in the cooktop will maintain the gadget’s safety.
Let’s see what’s more, shall we?
Key Features of Prestige PIC 16.0+ Induction Cooktop
- From dosa, idli, roti to sauté, it endorses several cooking options
- The anti-magnetic wall sheaths the percolation of magnetic radiation
- Errors protection codes like E1,E2,E4,E5,will provides extra security
- It saves energy with the large surface that provides direct heating
- The smooth and comfortable design makes it easier to use
- Dual heat sensors will cool the system faster
- It consumes 1900W power
- The aerodynamic cooling mechanism lowers the heat
- Pause, timer, and temperature adjustment options are present
- It automatically maintains the voltage fluctuations
In-depth review of Prestige PIC 16.0+ Induction Cooktop
size, weight and space requirement
A brilliant cooktop design can help you use the equipment with ease. You can’t move a heavyweight cooker comfortably. Hence, they are not a good choice. 2 kg 800 g Prestige PIC 16.0+ is the lightest to carry. You can slurp your favorite soup in any place with this cooktop.
Kitchen friendly instrument is the one with proper dimensions. Length, width, and height of 41 x 32 x 10 Centimeters is the perfect match. You have the liberty to store it at any corner since it eats up minimal space.
Design of Prestige PIC 16.0+ Induction Cooktop
Prestige PIC 16.0+ has a large surface area that spreads the heat perfectly. Being broad and smooth, you can cook anything effectively. Also, it does not easily get scratched because of the good quality of build materials. In this way, the cooking items will not remain raw.
It is built with top-class plastic materials that can beat corrosion. The stove also supports 12-20cm diameter vessels as per your versatile cooking options. You can use any magnetic or iron cookware that is induction suitable. Cookware made of Clay, Aluminium, or, Borosilicate is not suitable with this cooking appliance. This cooktop design will help you savor your favorite dishes.
Control panel and Cooking Menu of PIC 16.0+ Induction Cooktop
You can use a timer for cooking your dishes. Then pause in emergencies. You can even temporarily switch off the cooktop if you’ve to answer a call or open the door.
It is a classy cooktop with every option that caters to your needs. Prestige PIC 16.0 plus hands you all the power to control it. If any emergency prevails, then you can pause or adjust the temperature. Moreover, you can reduce your cooking/warming time to half with the timer. Set the timer at your preferred time, and it will cook automatically.
Other than automatic control settings, there are several cooking options. You can cook roti, idli, and curry in Indian dishes. Also, it cooks regular food through pressure cook and heat milk options. You can effortlessly prepare continental and western dishes by sautéing. With push control, you can warm and cook anyway. It is the perfect option for a food lover.
Power requirement for Prestige PIC 16.0+
We don’t recommend a cooktop with a short cord. Such kinds of gadgets are not portable.
This 36cm cord length has got your back. Even if the room does not have a socket, you can cook by plugging the cord elsewhere. Prepare anywhere at a faster rate with a 1900W cooker. Boil, fry, or cook any complex ingredient with this power-efficient machine. Since a higher wattage of the cooktop helps to cook faster, the power consumption lowers. So, your electricity bill reduces.
Safety features of Prestige PIC 16.0+ Induction Cooktop
Unlike other stoves, any threat can trigger these defensive errors:
- E3, EA-These errors will switch off the stove when overheating occurs. It will sheath your induction glass top from thermal scars.
- E1, E2, E4, E5, Eb- These errors will switch off the cooktop in abnormally low temperatures. Thus, it protects any interior destruction of the gadget.
Other security features that it garners are:
- Automatic switch offs-The cookware will automatically switch off at times of irregularity. So, it protects you from harm.
- Voltage control- Automatic voltage controls the voltage fluctuation making it shockproof.
- Radiation protection- The magnetic field blocks the radiation produced to boost your immunity. Therefore, it protects you from health hazards.
- Dual heat sensors- They will stop the cooker from overheating.
- Aerodynamic cooling fans-For cooling the system after use.
- Compared to a gas stove, this induction cooktop is far safer as it does not involve fire.
The cooking performance
Timer and temperature adjustment options cut preparation time as the surface is more extensive, so the heat generated by electromagnetic induction distributes evenly. If you want to cook faster, their features will aid you. It is so designed to prevent a high amount of magnetic radiation. Thus, it prohibits any carcinogens in your food. Hence the cooker will efficiently cook and take care of your health.
Ease of using Prestige PIC 16.0+ Induction Cooktop
Several cooking menus like dosa, chapati, and so on make your cooking easier. Other than this, you can sauté and prepare western dishes. In urgent times, you can select the cooking time. A smooth glass top uplifts all the options in the cooktop. Anyone can implement such an easy-to-use gadget.
Cleaning and maintenance requirements
Prestige PIC 16.0 plus abides by the saying “prevention is better than cure.” Voltage regulators and defensive errors prevent any overheating. So, no scars through thermal damage occur. Even the smooth surface eases the regular cleaning. So, it mainly prevents any damage; thus, you don’t have to cure it.
Pros and Cons of Prestige PIC 16.0+ Induction Cooktop
- Versatile cooking is possible through different menus.
- An anti-magnetic wall prevents any carcinogenic materials from harming your health.
- Errors protection codes safeguard you and your gadget’s health.
- Your electricity bill reduces as Direct heating saves more energy.
- You can clean and maintain appropriately due to the smooth and sleek design.
- It consumes 1900W power, which radically boosts the operation speed.
- Dual heat sensors will prevent any internal damage.
- You can cook in any urgent situation by pressing the pause button.
- An aerodynamic cooling system saves the device by obstructing overheating.
- Automatic voltage regulators will prevent any electrical danger.
- The push-button is comparatively less efficient .
- It has no indicator lights.
Prestige PIC 16.0+ Induction Cooktop – Should You Choose it?
Prestige PIC 16.0 plus is an excellent device to rely on for cooking uses. You can cook and warm in a friendly manner with this cooktop. We have delved deeply into the features.
You can cook very quickly through the inclusive system. This stove stands out from the rest because of the grip it provides you. Pause switch is unavailable in many cookers. But this simple button can save you in emergencies.
Along with that, the error codes will guide you all the while. It protects you from any harm. We wish you a happy cooking journey!
Check Other Induction Cooktops: