Philips is serving mankind for over 130 years. Gerard and Anton Philips established this brand in the year 1891. From medical equipment to an entire cooking range, they have it all. Today, we will go deep into the review of Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 induction cooktop.
Philips is known for its quality services. Of course, the number of years into their existence backs their words. Induction cooktops are valuable, but the Philips Viva Collection induction cooktop has some outstanding features that make it the best induction cooktop in India.
2100 W induction power provides the cooker an edge over the rest. You can rely on it for a speedy, efficient service. Although the gadget operates at such high power, it is eco-friendly.
This cooker is a powerhouse of elite features. Let’s roll in!
Key Features of Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01
- An electromagnetic induction system traps the nutrients of the food
- It comprises a powerful 2100W induction coil
- The cooker has received the eco-passport
- You can adjust the timer from zero to 3 hours which makes cooking easy
- It has a push-type control panel
- Six pre-set cooking options are available for default cooking
- The auto-lock system prevents the machine from operating unless you press the cooking mode
- Cool to touch surface cools down the machine faster
- It has a cord of 1.2 m in length
- The cooker’s main body is made of a durable micro-crystal plate
The size and space requirement
Philips Viva Collection induction cooktop has a 65mm height, 281 mm width, and 356 mm depth. Frequently, customers face troubles while storing the cooktop. Being an electronic device, you need to store it safely. Hence, this cooker is perfect as it requires less space.
You can cook at any place. Be it your kitchen, dining, bedroom, and so on. 2.8 kg cooktop is portable enough to fulfill your cooking desires. Now you are not bound to cook within that limited space!
- Includes: Induction cooktop and user manual
- Use cookware with a bottom diameter of more than 12cm or less than 20cm
- Cookware weight - should be less than 8kg (including contents+cookware)
- Press cooking mode button after you press the ON -OFF button. If cooking mode button is not pressed within one minute, the induction cooker will...
- Press a cooking mode button after you press the ON -OFF ( Ø ) button. If cooking mode button is not pressed within one minute,
Design of Philips Viva Collection Induction cooktop
A fantastic cooking surface matrix will allow you to cook for guests. Philips Viva Collection induction cooktop has a broad cooking area. Hence, it aids in speedy cooking as the heat spreads evenly.
You can place cookwares of 12 cm or below. Similarly, you are free to opt for any cookware that is induction-friendly. Avoid using any aluminum utensils and utensils above 8kg.
The cooker’s main body is made of a micro-crystal plate. Also, a ceramic and glass material strengthens the cooktop design. Moreover, the copper induction coil makes it safer. Such high-class build materials ensure the longevity of the appliance.
Control panel and menus
What is more enjoyable than flexibility while cooking?
Push buttons in the control panel and six pre-set menus provide such flex. You get manual, dosa, roti, stir fry, slow cook, and pressure cook options.
Versatile Indian cooking in an easy way is no more a dream. Several other options, like temperature adjustments with plus and minus signs, are excellent.
You can set in an auto-pilot cooking mode by selecting the timer. Adjust between zero to 3 hours is the timer selection option. Last but not least, you can pause anytime while cooking using the button. Hence, unlike other appliances, you get a better grip over the device.
The wattage of an induction cooktop is the most important factor to determine its efficiency. A high and supreme power of 2100W means it can cook very fast. Even you can boil and heat any dish at ease. A 1.2 m cord allows you to cook anywhere. Just plug the cable in a 3-round pin and use the stove. Such an efficient power consummation mechanism increases your cooking efficiency.
Safety features of Philips HD4928/01 induction Cooktop
Induction stoves work with the principle of electromagnetic induction. Because of it, the electric energy is first converted to magnetic energy that causes heat. Thus, safety is very important.
When you manually operate, remember to select the cooking mode. If you don’t choose the cooking mode, the cooktop will stop functioning. Thanks to the auto-pan detection system for thermal safety. The Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 Induction Cooktop has CB and ROHS compliance. It ensures a highly safe appliance that sheaths you from electrocution.
Moreover, a cool-to-touch surface cools faster after cooking. So, it averts any danger from overheating. Thus, the auto-off system leverages security.
Cooking performance of the cooktop
A 2100W induction power guarantees rapid cooking. Six pre-set default cooking menus and timer aids in cooking. Now, you can pace up your morning schedule with this cooker.
Electromagnetic induction technology further enhances the cooking performance. The heating efficiency soars due to such a flame-free cooking procedure. Hence, you get a healthier meal because fast cooking stores more nutrients.
Ease of using Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 Induction Stove
You are in for a comfortable cooking ride with six pre-set menus. Quickly prep Indian dishes like roti, dosa, etc. Select an option, and the default setting will start to operate. Also, the 2100 watt induction cooktop assures compelling and fast-paced cooking.
The design plays a huge role in user experience. Thankfully, the Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 induction cooktop is made of tempered glass. The main body of the micro-crystal plate allows easy navigation. User-friendly is the primary focus of Philips.
Cleaning and maintenance requirement
Due to a large cooking surface and ceramic built, cleaning is easy. The ceramic-made material prevents any thermal hazards while you are cleaning. Undoubtedly, you can use it daily as it overpowers corrosion or erosion.
Benefits and Limitations of Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 Cooktop
- Cook healthy meals through the electromagnetic induction that traps nutrition
- Pace up your cooking speed with a 2100W induction cooktop
- The eco-passport assures the cooktop is environmentally safe
- Zero to 3 hours timer setting options provides greater flex
- It is user-friendly due to the push type panel
- Quickly cook Indian dishes like dosa, roti with six preset cooking options
- The auto-lock system protects the user’s life from thermal hazards
- It protects overheating because of cool to touch surface
- The 1.2 m cord makes the device highly portable
- The micro-crystal plate prevents any corrosion during regular use
Limitations of the cooktop
- It produces a little noise when working, but it is not annoying.
- Only 6 preset menus.
In the Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 induction cooktop review, I have covered everything. It is indeed an affordable cooker with various features.
If you are searching for a durable cooktop at an affordable price, then pick this up. Forget any tension due to poor cooking with the default cooking options. Even if you are just starting, this gadget got your back.
Select this 2100W induction cooktop which will cook delicacies at lightning speed. Versatility and flexibility are at your service with the Philips Viva Collection induction cooktop. Go for it!
Alternative induction cooktops
- Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 Induction Cooktop
- Prestige PIC 20.0 Induction Cooktop
- Pigeon By Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop
- Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 Induction Cooktop
- Prestige PIC 16.0+ 1900 Watt Induction Cooktop
Last update on 2022-01-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API